MY NAME IS SAMANTHA AND I'M 100% A FOOD ADDICT

Options
SammyDizzle81
SammyDizzle81 Posts: 159 Member
I am almost 300 lbs and I have no idea how I got here, wait I do. I LOVE FOOD and it has become quite the addiction. It's crazy how angry I get when I don't eat what I want...anyone else have issues with getting angry?

Replies

• 614beedee
    614beedee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't really get angry all the time (I call that emotion "hangry..." haha) but I do a really great job at justifying my bad choices and promising myself I will be better "tomorrow." I am at my heaviest weight ever and I am so mad at myself for getting back here.
  • Geeznie713
    Options
    I am a food addict. I use food to deal with everything/anything. I am recently separated and have just had the most difficult time controlling my addiction. I have been overweight my entire life - some points of my life I was heavier than others but I can't ever say I was thin. Maybe just thinner. I am not at my heaviest right now but am coming up on that number soon if I don't get a hold of myself. I really am trying but it just seems as though I lose control easily and I keep saying tomorrow. I just need to stop the cycle. I have done it before. Glad to know I am not the only one.