sozisraw
sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
who else loves this , despite being an adult :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• honsi
    honsi Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Totally love it.! :drinker:
    and have got my friends into it too. I think more adults watch it than kids.
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love the Stupid Deaths bit.....I find myself singing it for next few hours after hearing it.
  • GemB77
    GemB77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I work for a top ten UK university and our history professors love horrible histories! Apparently they are not making any new horrible histories so they are all complaining!
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm 43... Love it since it first started... Its a pity a lot of so called adult TV is not as clever or funny....
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I don't even have any kids and love Horrible Histories. I love history full stop and always think it's sad when it's taught in such a dry way that it turns kids off and they get into that 'what use is history?' mindset. Without good history education you get horrendous instances like the one I saw recently on Big Brother:

Fat Twin: "Ok Ghandi"
    Vapid Blonde Bint: "Who's Ghandi?"
  • sozisraw
    Options
    I love the Stupid Deaths bit.....I find myself singing it for next few hours after hearing it.

yes ha ha Stupid deaths, Stupid deaths!!!
    I laugh out at the modern songs changed to the period in time!
  • sozisraw
    Options
    I don't even have any kids and love Horrible Histories. I love history full stop and always think it's sad when it's taught in such a dry way that it turns kids off and they get into that 'what use is history?' mindset. Without good history education you get horrendous instances like the one I saw recently on Big Brother:

Fat Twin: "Ok Ghandi"
    Vapid Blonde Bint: "Who's Ghandi?"

Totally agree! I hated history at school and have loved it years later! It was terrible how we were taught it in the 70's, they made it as
    boring as possible!
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    I used to catch it early Sunday mornings, haven't for ages now! But loved it, and learnt alot :laugh:
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Same here, its so funny. I also like when they accuse people of being a witch LOL
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I watch it when it's on i.e. when telly's on that channel but don't actively go seeking for it. I think I'll watch it more now :wink:
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Big HH fan here. Love Stupid Deaths, and the songs, and Henry VIII, and The Hale Report, and... well, everything really!

(My wife still thinks that Matt Bayton's lip-biting during the 4 Georges song was Too Hot for TV!)
  • Elainye
    Elainye Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have it on DVD.
    There's no kids in the house and I'm 20. :laugh: I love it. :blushing:
  • carolnotts
    carolnotts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i love it, have found myself watching it even when the kids aren't :)