???/////?????????/?

Options
Is there a group ? Ive just been waiting hopeing to see a topic

Replies

• cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm joining to do the Slim in 6 challenge which is listed to begin October 7. I'll check in periodically until then to see if there's any updates and check in more often once it begins.
  • JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am very new to this group thing. I have decided to hold a group for the Slim in 6 challenge and the Rockin body challenge. I have a secret group on FB of about 9 ladies starting the Sim in 6 challenge October 7th and some of those ladies are on MFP also. I also have a Rockin Body group starting September 23rd, but so far only have one lady in this group on FB.

if you are interested in purchasing either of these programs please let me know. I am a new Beachbody Coach and am very excited to share all their wonderful programs with you and other members. I am doing this for a way to join people together to do the same workout and motivate, encourage, & support each other. Also this is a great way to hold each of us accountable to our at home workouts.

I am personally friend requesting each of you and if you are able I can invite you to a private FB group for added support and motivation. If you would like to be added to this group please let me know and private message me your FB Name and what group you would like to be added to.

if you need to order any of these workouts please let me know and I can help you with this also. Thank you for your interest.

Have a great day!!!
    Jennifer