Hi. Newbie here.......

Options
Hello!
Although I've had mfp for a while, I just got back on the wagon at the beginning of last month. Lost 9lbs so far, so slow but steady, and already feeling better about myself. My aim is to lose about 4 stone, although "officially" I'm supposed to lose 6, but thats never gonna happen lol!!
Anyone who wants to add me please feel free :)

Replies

• GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP :) I've sent you a request
  • Grizelda76
    Grizelda76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've sent you a request :)
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Welcome and never say never !!! read my profile and if you like what you see cook from scratch send me a friend request.
  • RachelSymcox
    Options
    lol! I am usually 'never say never', but at only 5'1 I'm expected to be around 8 - 81/2 stone!! I think I would need to be seriously ill to be that weight :laugh:
  • Richard2620
    Options
    Hi, add me. If you like , I log in everyday and exercise most days !
  • Custardapple
    Options
    FR sent :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, UK (55 here), please feel free to add me for mutual support.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    lol! I am usually 'never say never', but at only 5'1 I'm expected to be around 8 - 81/2 stone!! I think I would need to be seriously ill to be that weight :laugh:

I am the same height as you. I started out at 13 st 8lbs (pre MFP), I lost about 20 lbs just walking. Then i joined a gym, got assigned to a great trainer. He put a program together for me, the first few weeks i thought he was trying to kill me LOL. Then it got easier, then he tweaked the prgram and it got harder again, but this time i knew he wasnt trying to kill me ;) And so the cycle continued, I am now at 9st 2 lbs, BF% is at 23.3, i am working at getting it to 20% by introducing more weight training into my program.

Feel free to add me, but note, I am not and never have been on a diet, i just try to be more aware of what i am putting in my body, therefore my diary will include wine, chocolate and the odd treat :)
  • GillSt555
    Options
    Hi, I've sent through a friend request. Hope to be able to encourage you on your weight loss journey.