Weight in Monday

Options
mollymoo
mollymoo Posts: 23 Member
How have you all got on over the past week?

It was an abysmal week for me.

Monday to Friday I was really good, 2 fast days @ 500 calories and 3 days with average of 1350 calories. But by Friday I had only lost 12 ounces.. I was seriously underwhelmed.

I had my grandsons over the weekend. Not very good on Saturday, a picnic and ice-cream did not help matters.

Sunday we had a BBQ with pudding and wine so I expected to have put on a bit.

This morning I had put on a 1lb 12 so overall I am a pound heavier than I was last Monday!

Just been for a long walk along Cleethorpes sea front so maybe I will have lost a bit of what I put on.

Fingers crossed.

Replies

• mollymoo
    Options
    That's better, 6.5lb this week. Seems that combining 2 days (500 ish calorie) fasting and low.GI on remaining days plus lots of walking has done the trick

So far:

Wk 1 -5
    Wk 2 +1
    Wk 3 -6.5
  • mollymoo
    Options
    Well I did it. Wanted to lose a stone before my holidays. Off on a cruise on Friday so no doubt my next weigh in is not going to be pretty!

Just need to make sure I get right back into it when I return, that is going to be the hard bit.

Wk 1 -5
    Wk 2 +1
    Wk 3 -6.5
    Wk 4 -4
  • mollymoo
    Options
    Well, I knew it was not going to be good. 6lbs on but I was on a cruise so I was actually quite pleased with that! Back to MFP today too which is a miracle for me just after a holiday.

Wk 1 -5
    Wk 2 +1
    Wk 3 -6.5
    Wk 4 -4
    Wk 5 Holiday
    Wk 6 Holiday
    Wk 7 +6
  • mollymoo
    Options
    Wk 1 -5
    Wk 2 +1
    Wk 3 -6.5
    Wk 4 -4
    Wk 5 Holiday
    Wk 6 Holiday
    Wk 7 +6
    Wk 8 -4.5

Hopefully back to pre-holiday weight by next week
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Well done you're doing great!
    I haven't lost anything for a few weeks as I'm so close to goal, but have upped my cals to 2000 and not gained so all good :)
  • mollymoo
    Options
    It Is good you can go to 2000 calories and not gain. The older I get, the lower my calorie count has to be before I lose weight.

Wish I only had a few pound to go but at least I have got going again after my holiday. I usually need to have a holiday booked as an incentive.

Keep up the good work. I am sure you will get to your goal weight soon.

June