Weekly Chat Thread Sun 9/8 - Sat 9/14

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
HIIT20 today! Great workout today. Did not do stretch 10, because I don't do it EVERYTIME :) Hope everyone else is doing great :)

e4bd0f52da868ab.gif

Replies

• mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I completed 55EZ tonight because I was supposed to do last Friday. The way my schedule works I have to rearrange workouts. In addition to the 55EZ, In addition, I did a strength workout to stretch the muscles.
  • islae2010
    islae2010 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Starting the 12 week challenge tonight - wish me luck! :) Would really love some more turbo fire friends to hold me accountable. Please add me!
  • angie_04
    Options
    I completed 55EZ tonight because I was supposed to do last Friday. The way my schedule works I have to rearrange workouts. In addition to the 55EZ, In addition, I did a strength workout to stretch the muscles.

Grea job :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Starting the 12 week challenge tonight - wish me luck! :) Would really love some more turbo fire friends to hold me accountable. Please add me!

How did you like your workout?? It's my favorite ever! Hope u enjoyed:bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Day 11/HIIT15+Sculpt30
    Great workout today! Love the sculpt!! :bigsmile:
  • angie_04
    Options
    Day 12/Fire55EZ=DONE

Day 13/Core20+TurboJam20MinWorkout-DONE
    Was supposed to do Stretch 40, but I hate that one so I substituted it for TurboJam :)
    How's everyone doing???