WEIGH IN Sept 10th

Options
Pumpkin-Patch.jpg
TOT10_zpsb88338b5.jpg

I just keep having computer problems! I'm moving the weigh-in to Tuesdays. I cannot do the Sunday to Monday.

Here is your weigh-in for the week! Good luck!!!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets lose 25lbs as a whole!!!

GROUP PROGRESS :
10lbs lost: achieved! 7/14/2013
20lbs lost: achieved! 7/28/2013
30lbs lost:
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I think i got hacked! my password was changed and most of my friends are gone!! AND my pictures!!!
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that and great to have you back! My weigh on Sunday was 124 lb so I lost 2 lb last week :)
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    well then let me fix that up for ya! ;) great job girl! you are motivating!
  • phreekles
    Options
    Aw thank you - so are you! :)
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I weight-in on Wednesdays, so I will post my update now before I forget :)

Start Weight: 218.60
    Current Weight:209.40
    Goal Weight:198.60

Weekly struggle: SWEETS... balancing treats with real food is still a struggle for me some days.

WEEKLY NSV: I feel like I am back on track the last couple of weeks. It was easier for me to stay on plan than it has been the last couple of weeks.

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets lose 25lbs as a whole!!!
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I love your profile photo!
    My daughter just had her 1st baby March 18, Noah, she is breast feeding...he is 5 months old. She & her hubby are doing the Paleo diet & are doing really well....My son & his wife have a 6 yr old girl & one on the way...I love being a young grandma! ha! luv :love:
  • Janice0711
    Options
    I worked out at my Curves gym & then stayed for a Zumba class...my 1st class with this instructor...I noticed only the younger ones stayed for this....they were very surprised that this "grandma" could pick up the dance steps and keep up! LOL :tongue:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 212.4
    Current Weight: 210.0
    Goal: 192.4

Tomorrow I'm re-starting Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution. I am determined to finish it this time. Now that my kids are back in school, I have to stop the excuses.
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Good Luck! luv :flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    Options
    I've started to feel uncertain about my weight loss at the moment. For the past month or two I've pretty much stuck around the 9 stone point (126 lb) even if I under eat or over eat, it seems my body wants to stay at that weight. My goal was to reach 8 1/2 stone (119 lb) but I'm starting to think my body is rebelling against this. I'm still not 100% happy with my body but I think it's more due to the lack of muscle/ tone so I might re-evaluate my goal and concentrate on burning fat and building muscle in order to tone up, and maybe focus on measurements more than the scale. Has anyone had any success with workout DVDs or workout programmes for toning up?

Start weight: 128
    Current: 126
    Goal ? : 119
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    I've started to feel uncertain about my weight loss at the moment. For the past month or two I've pretty much stuck around the 9 stone point (126 lb) even if I under eat or over eat, it seems my body wants to stay at that weight. My goal was to reach 8 1/2 stone (119 lb) but I'm starting to think my body is rebelling against this. I'm still not 100% happy with my body but I think it's more due to the lack of muscle/ tone so I might re-evaluate my goal and concentrate on burning fat and building muscle in order to tone up, and maybe focus on measurements more than the scale. Has anyone had any success with workout DVDs or workout programmes for toning up?

Start weight: 128
    Current: 126
    Goal ? : 119

I don't know about the toning videos or anything, but I do know of someone who was close to her goal and couldn't get there, and she decided to start lifting weights and now she is so happy with herself and she feels accomplished. She actually lost a couple of more sizes due to the toning. So go for it! Maybe ask around the boards for good toning dvds?
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    I worked out at my Curves gym & then stayed for a Zumba class...my 1st class with this instructor...I noticed only the younger ones stayed for this....they were very surprised that this "grandma" could pick up the dance steps and keep up! LOL :tongue:

That's awesome! keep up the good work! I need to go to classes! would be so much fun
  • mommamellymac
    Options

Tomorrow I'm re-starting Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution. I am determined to finish it this time. Now that my kids are back in school, I have to stop the excuses.

How do you like that? I need to start something else...I got so bored with Shred...and I like Ripped but my son lost the disc! oh well!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I really like it, even though I haven't made it past the first month. I did the shred too and liked it, but grew bored also. I like Jillian's programs, especially since they are only 30 minutes long.
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Pilates DVDs are awesome for tone & core strengthening......get a beginner level to start...luv:love:
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 143.3

Current weight : 136.6

Goal weight : 129

I did good this week in going to gym regularly but in diet wise failed 2 days!!
  • phreekles
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I def think strength training is the way to go, and Pilates might be an excellent place to start. I'll give it a try today! :)