From the Creator of this Group

Options
Ladies,

We will post our first weigh in on 09/12. I will gather all of the information and update everyone on our stats the next day 09/13/13. I see we have a group of 73 people, so I'm expecting lots of good stats :)

I will create a Topic for the group "Weigh in #1" so that you may all place your stats. I will take your name, Original weight before this challenge and 09/12's weight. We will do this weekly every Thursday.

Let's keep each other motivated and remember to stick to this. I'm having a hard time myself, no lie. I'm not perfect and I've been losing motivation but remembering that I have responsibility over this group keeps me focused. It's hard, specially when you have kids and a full time job! Time flies and it seems that focusing on losing weight becomes another thing to worry about. But we must do this. I must do this. Do this with me, let's help each other out.

Can't wait to get our first weigh in started and shed these pounds.

PS. - I will remove the inactive members next week, so PLEASE post on 09/12 and/or on 09/19 so that we don't have any ghost participants.

Thank you ladies,

WE CAN DO THIS.

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    is it ok if i weigh in saturdays, I have a scale at home but ive been using the one at work since the begining, and I weigh in saturdays(thats my monday)
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on gym days...which happens to fall on Thursday this week. Next week I'm not sure yet. It depends on what times I work and if there is sufficient time available. As when I go to gym its usually when I'm with my trainer. I don't own a scale.
  • bowlt
    bowlt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks Adri for getting this started. Thanks for all your dedication and time. We can do this together!:smile:
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to it!
  • amb0919
    amb0919 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My check-in days are Thursdays, so this works out perfectly! :smile:
  • AdriMinus80
    Options
    TOMORROW is our first weigh in and as long as you post your weight in that TOPIC then you'll get to stay :) YEY!

50 days until Halloween, make each one of those little suckers COUNT :)