3rd week weigh in!!!

Options
JagerLewis
JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
Good morning all!! How is everyone doing with their goals?? I lost another 2 lbs this past week, which makes it 6 lbs from start of this group and only 28 more to go!!! Good luck guys!!

Replies

• dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I was really shocked when I stepped on the scale this morning to see I lost a pound! I had gone way over my calories this weekend, so I was sure I would only maintain this week. :-)
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    SW 313.8
    CW 313
    -Hoping I see more of a change next weigh in
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW: 299
    CW: 267
    Weigh in
    8-29: 264.4
    9-11: 263
    Total weigh loss so far 4 pounds!
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!! Weekends for me are so difficult. I tend to go a bit over my goal, but then try to balance it all out during the rest of the week.
  • shea33ana
    shea33ana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    S.w.-198
    1st-195
    2nd-193
    Total loss 5pounds!
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Up 4 pounds since my lowest weigh-in (in the recent months), but down 0.5 since last week. Moving in the right direction!
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Down one MORE pound for a total of 8 lost with the group. I should be on track to lose another 12 by Christmas!! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for the motivation!
  • karlene86
    Options
    After a 4k run last Wednesday, I noticed a pain in my left leg. I took it easy and haven't exercised since. I thought for sure it was my IT band. Went to physio today to learn it's actually the sciatic nerve. So painful. I am definitely going to try for my goal still but it might be a bit harder with no exercise. Already up a pound.
  • Siennacita
    Siennacita Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I had a really good week this week - I increased my exercise considerably and it showed up in the scale!!

Challenge SW: 179.2

Week 1: 178.0
    Week 2: 176.6
    Week 3: 174.8

Total loss: 4.4:smile:
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    weighed in at 162.4 today .2 lbs away from a total loss of 20 lbs so I'm feeling really good about that. today i started turbo fire & it feels really good to have a workout routine again, gonna keep my fingers crossed on this one.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I seem to have lost another pound!!!! Having been stuck since early July I hardly dare believe it, but I left it a couple of weeks to see if it stayed off and it seems to have!
  • FusionDancer13
    FusionDancer13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm down 7 pounds since April 21! :) and I'm still losing! Yay! Almost halfway there to my goal of 20 pounds gone before Christimas.
    Keep up with your fabulous results ladies! This Christmas is going to have too many hot bodies dancin' around.
  • dleld
    dleld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fist time I've weighed myself since joining this group and I'm down 7.2 lbs.
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    back down to 230 :) Not sure how and actually think my scale needs a new battery but I'm going with it for now.
  • jema_b98
    jema_b98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and have lost 14 lbs. in 6 weeks.
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Nice job everyone!!!! Keep up the good work!!! :happy: