Looking for more moms on a mission

Options
hotmomma0612
hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
Hey everyone! I had a baby July 6th and he is still in the NICU (coming home soon)! I'm looking for fellow moms for support. My current weight is 209 and I'm hoping to go down to 140.

Replies

• kgerm317
    kgerm317 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Friend Request being sent. Congrats on the birth of your little bundle of joy :) I hope he gets to come home soon healthy and happy!! I am a single mom to twin 6 year old boys working on losing my last 15 pounds until (original) goal.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I have two former preemies (born at 28 weeks and 29 weeks) that spent 30+ days in the NICU. It's tough when you have to leave the hospital and have no baby to take home. I hope your little one does well in the NICU and comes home soon. I'm on my mission to get my sexy back :-)
  • ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on the new baby. I know leaving without your baby can be hard. I'm a mother of 3. My middle child Payton she had to be transferred over to children's hospital right after I had her... I didn't even get to see her. She was in the NICU at childrens for 3 weeks. My daughter has spina bifida and needed extra treatment and surgery. But hang in there hope you get to bring your baby home soon. I'm sending you a friend request on here. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • BloomingDaisies
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am a mother of two beautiful kids,aged 2 and 3 months... I was a model before my marriage but now I have become really heavy after my second baby and I am having a very poor self image. Please please help me stay focussed on losing weight...I just cannot find time to exercise. Something more about me...I was a vegeterian ,but I have started eating chicken since I had my second baby 3 months ago. I do plan to go back to being a complete vegeterian once I stop breast feeding. Any tips to lose weight are welcome.
  • TexasxMommyof2
    Options
    Congrats on your Lo! I just had my second daughter the beginning of August. I lost the majority of my baby weight by my 2 week postpartum check up but want to continue my journey and get fit and healthy for my 2 girls. Ready to meet new friends and continue my journey!
  • pffame
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! I'm doing a combination of things to lose the weight and keep it off. I'm now 20lbs down...Yay! I'm doing veggie/fruit smoothies to target my metabolism, exercise, changing my lifestyle and IT WORKS Global Products-All natural products. I'm a distributor and the products are amazing. Consistency is the key as well. I have recipes I could share with everyone and other information:

www.BeautifulUWrapsbyPatricia.myitworks.com
    BeautifulUWrapsbyPatricia@gmail.com
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.

I am a mom to 2 wonderful boys (3 yo and 6 months). I am always looking for more people who deal with the hectic life of having kids and how they balance it with a healthy lifestyle.
  • rainavsfood
    rainavsfood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!! I'm a stay-at-home mom & business owner! I have a 5 & 7 year old, two girls :)
  • laurenmax13
    Options
    Hi everyone i also had a baby in july , i managed to loose weight really quick within the first 6 -8 weeks im now 12 weeks after birth and seem to have stuck at this weight with 1st 7lb to go any suggestions?