what workouts are you doing?

Options
What workouts is everyone doing? I figured I would post this and hopefully when people join they can answer s they join!

I am currently doing T25 and training for a 5k

Replies

• tinacolada4
    tinacolada4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently 45 minutes of cardio/day and 2x/week strength training with my trainer! :)
  • MOMMATAI88
    Options
    I AM CURRENTLY WALK/JOGGING AROUND THE PARK TO WORK MY WAY UP TO RUNNING THEN OTHER BEGINNER EXERCISES. ANY TIPS FOR ME?:wink:
  • rebeccahelt
    Options
    Good Morning, I have been walking 2 miles a day for over a month and now I am adding Jillian Michaels to my morning routine. :smile:
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    30 min of strength training 3x week along with walking daily/weekend jogs
  • Krinnen
    Options
    I walk. Alot. It was really hard finding the time during the day before with 3 kids at home. So now, I take them with; they ride their bikes and I walk and it's family time. I've been hitting a minimum of 2 miles a day, up to 7 recently. We live in the country on a dead end road, so it's not hard to get out and walk. I'm starting to throw in elliptical and core (turbofit core 20) now.
  • Chenca
    Chenca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is my routine. I work out on my breaks at work since the second I get home I am up to here in babies ;)

Mondays- Walk 5 - Run 30 - Walk 5
    Tuesdays- Yoga
    Wednesdays- Walk 5- Run 30- Walk 5
    Thursdays- Pilates
    Fridays- Walk 5- Run 30- Walk 5
    Saturdays- Biking/Walking etc. with family
    Sundays- Somethings nothing!
  • Alikittycat
    Alikittycat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love to run and dance. So I try to go on a daily run, or do a zumba class. I love the feeling you get after running, feel so alive and I love zumba because you let go of all the stress. Its so fun and doesnot even feel like a workout...
  • laurieblanco
    laurieblanco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Right now 2 - 3 miles a day, may start doing a wii fit workout every other day. I bought a fit bit about a year ago and love it, I shoot for 10,000 steps a day....
  • devans25
    devans25 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just starting so low impact aerobics 3× a week for about 30 mins.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I haven’t finalized my routine but I’d like to work out mon-fri alternating between cardio & interval training, then run around after a toddler on the weekends (that counts right:laugh: )
  • phisister
    phisister Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I'm on track, I like to do 30-60 minutes of cardio (usually elliptical or treadmill), with one or two 5-10 minute "breaks" of strength activities, i.e. crunches, squats, lunges, light weights. I'll try to do this a few times a week. If my schedule allows, I'll swap one of those workouts for a class - my gym has a great group power class, or an interval class or zumba.
    The trouble is finding time to get to the gym...
  • Bethlacy
    Bethlacy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My current workout consists of:

Monday - Fusion Pilates (which is very high impact)
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - walk 4 miles
    Friday - rest
    Saturday- Long run (up to 8 miles now)
    Sunday - rest

I am training for a 1/2 marathon right now so my long runs on Saturdays will get up to 10 miles in the next 4 weeks.
  • Koysmomma
    Options
    I have just started a program yesterday called Hip-hop abs with my niece and my older sister (her idea.....my vote was Zumba...I was out voted) lol. It is supposed to be done 6 days a week for 30 minutes a day. The program has different work outs for different things which are....Cardio, abs, total body burn, hips buns and thighs, and last minute abs and buns. Hopefully we will see good results.......not just being a little sore...haha
  • dfaulman
    Options
    I have just started a program yesterday called Hip-hop abs with my niece and my older sister (her idea.....my vote was Zumba...I was out voted) lol. It is supposed to be done 6 days a week for 30 minutes a day. The program has different work outs for different things which are....Cardio, abs, total body burn, hips buns and thighs, and last minute abs and buns. Hopefully we will see good results.......not just being a little sore...haha

Hip hop abs is a great program!! Its fun and really works those ab muscles. Good luck :)
  • dfaulman
    Options
    What workouts is everyone doing? I figured I would post this and hopefully when people join they can answer s they join!

I am currently doing T25 and training for a 5k

Love T25. Where are you in the program? This is my first week of Beta. I think I love it more than Alpha. I am currently doing T25 and I am about to start my first crunch and pushup challenge group.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a varied routine, as I get bored quite easily. I do treadmill and stationary cycling for cardio. I also do free weights, squats, and lunges. Recently, I have begun climbing stairs in my office. I've also just purchased a cardio vidoe to try at home.

BTW, what is T25?
  • AddyJo14
    Options
    I have just started working out again since a back injury in March. My fiance got me the "Your Fitness" game for XBOX. I have only used it twice, but I like it so far. I have also been going for walks as my daughter learns to ride her bike.