Feeling sorry for myself this week.

Options
3foldchord
3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
Just wanted to scream out loud: "I hate having chronic issues that make me so weak and tired and sick all the time!!"

And I know it's not all the time,,just about half the time, but it's been an uphill battle the past few weeks and I thought I reached the top of this hill and earned a couple good weeks, but today I am halfway down the hill again.

And I know others have it harder than I do.

Just needed a whine. (Or maybe I need a wine?)

Replies

• neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    or maybe a nice cup of tea

tea-pot-cup-lg.jpg
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    Thanks. That looks like yummy tea!
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I know pain sucks. Be good to yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I don't know how to do gifs, so I can only offer you this tiny glass of wine (whine? Lol) to cheer you up.

Here it is ---->????

I haven't been able to lift for 6 weeks due to health issues. Seems like I get one thing feeling better and something else pops up. I know the frustration you feel.

You know, I think I'll have a tiny glass of w(h)ine with you. ???? It's got to be 5 o'clock somewhere...

Hope you start feeling better soon :flowerforyou:
  • 3foldchord
    Options
    I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I don't know how to do gifs, so I can only offer you this tiny glass of wine (whine? Lol) to cheer you up.

Here it is ---->????

I haven't been able to lift for 6 weeks due to health issues. Seems like I get one thing feeling better and something else pops up. I know the frustration you feel.

You know, I think I'll have a tiny glass of w(h)ine with you. ???? It's got to be 5 o'clock somewhere...

Hope you start feeling better soon :flowerforyou:

Thanks! A tiny glass of wine is all I can handle!

And ...
    I have decided I hate sore throats more than I hate migraines. "Sore throat" is my early warning sign for my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
  • 6550mom
    6550mom Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to scream out loud: "I hate having chronic issues that make me so weak and tired and sick all the time!!"

And I know it's not all the time,,just about half the time, but it's been an uphill battle the past few weeks and I thought I reached the top of this hill and earned a couple good weeks, but today I am halfway down the hill again.

And I know others have it harder than I do.

Just needed a whine. (Or maybe I need a wine?)

I hear you and I'm with you. I had ulcerative colitis and had my entire (yes the whole thing) large intestine removed a few years ago.
    I will never be 'normal' and have many, many days or weeks that I don't function well because of issues related to my abnormal anatomy (so as not to get into tmi).

I feel SO, so grateful to have my life back even though it's not perfect. I still have issues related to the inflammation that comes from a chronic, autoimmune disease despite having the organ of major attack removed. I still have days where I am fatigued and all my joints ache. My husband doesn't get how I could feel so bad and sometimes makes me feel like I'm being lazy or using it as an excuse, so that doesn't help-- lots of facets to chronic disease...

I do sometimes wanna whine even though I know it could be (and has been) much, much worse. It's normal. Get it out and then get back to doing whatever it is that you CAN do, whenever you can. It's harder but I tell myself "Suck it up, princess or it will get worse" after allowing myself a few moments of self-pity.

But, just so you know- you are not alone. HANG IN THERE!!