Friday 9/13 Weigh-In (and Challenge Kick-Off Day!)

Options
Happy Friday Diehards! How did you do this week?

Also this is the official kick-off of our next 2 month challenge. If you haven't already set your goals please go to the other thread and let us know what you're working toward. Final weigh-in will be Friday, November 15. This is both a weight (loss/maintenance) and fitness challenge

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I had a good week - good food choices, good activity, and lots of water. I'm down 1.8 pounds from last Friday.

My gym opened again Monday afternoon so I'm ready to get back to my normal workout schedule. I was able to work out with my trainer three times again this week (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday) and we jumped back in full tilt, so I hurt everywhere. EVERYWHERE. But in that really good way.

Tomorrow is my long run - first 5.5 mile run! Sunday I'll do some cardio cross-training and I have some light strength training homework from my trainer.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 161.4. I'm looking forward to getting back into a normal routine - I haven't excercised in 2 weeks because I've been sick and haven't felt like doing anything! Lame excuse, I know, because I might have felt a little better if I did something. But I have a good plan in place to stick to my weight loss and fitness goals and I'm looking forward to weighing under 150 on November 15!!

Good luck everyone!
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 160.2 today! (Down 1.8 pounds since last week!):bigsmile:
    Planning on a great cardio workout in about 1 hour.
    Have fun everyone!
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone,
    Was 177.4 lbs this morning.
    Hit a 7-year low of 174.6 lbs earlier this week but bounced up after a busy week. VERY pleased to be back in the 170's!! :)

This group REALLY helps me stay on track.
    And yes, I'm in for the 12 week challenge.

1. Weekly weight loss goal is to lose 0.5 pound per week

2.Fitness goal is to do yoga 2x week.

3. Ultimate weight loss goal for the 12 week challenge is to be 169 lbs or below.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post my starting weight & weight goal for the challenge:

Today:177.7
    Goal: lose 1.5 pounds per week
    Goal Weight for End of Challenge: 164.2

My start weight in the original challenge was 214. I've come a long way with you guys!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today: 160.4

That's a loss of 5 lbs for the week! I know some of it was water, but I'm still happy as a clam! :bigsmile:
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weighted in at 207. I lost 1 lb. I ate more than normal last week but exercised more than normal also. In the big scheme of things I'm still hovering around the same weight. Only time will tell......
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am in. The last two months have been HOT. It threw me off track completely.

My starting weight is 153.5 that is 6.5lbs more than when I went off track. Today I have tracked my weight and will continue to do so.

Not sure how much exercise I can get in this heat but I will try to get to 3 miles.

My goal is to lose a pound a week.
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight is 248.5 (in the am)

*My goals in this 12 week challange

-Walk at least 5 times a week (I wanna try to do the 3mile Leslie Samson video-walk away the pounds during the week)
    -Drink LOTS of water
    -Lose 1 pound a week

*My goals might change once my hand heals and I don't have to wear this stupid cast...only time will tell though for that! :)