**knock knock**

Options
**creaks door open.........spies dust and cob webs ????................no lights on ????*********

Where is everybody??? It's been dead here for over a day ???? is everyone alive??

Replies

• babytwoblues
    Options
    Hi! I just joined! Going to do 30ds starting Monday!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    I'm here Ellie, feeling very downy dumps for no reason atm so not posting much. Its a shame they dont have a live chat section but they keep going on about not wanting to be facebook, I dont see how that would happen.
    Anywho, i'm always milling around watching for new posts but cant think of anything to say myself at the moment.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    Hi! I just joined! Going to do 30ds starting Monday!

Lookin here, you found us finally! **waves** HI!!!!!
    Options
    I'm here Ellie, feeling very downy dumps for no reason atm so not posting much. Its a shame they dont have a live chat section but they keep going on about not wanting to be facebook, I dont see how that would happen.
    Anywho, i'm always milling around watching for new posts but cant think of anything to say myself at the moment.

Awwwww no!! It happens to us all, pm me if you wanna chat. I was bored last night and noticed we were dead so I tried to be funny. :laugh:
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a chat anytime. Feel free to add me and pm me anytime girls!
    *Lonely*
    Options
    I'm up for a chat anytime. Feel free to add me and pm me anytime girls!
    *Lonely*

Yes it's gotten quite dead lately :sad:
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    no one commented on my progress pics. im sulking.

*im kidding* lol. but no one did say anything.

ive been crazy busy with work and kids and havent had a moment to myself to exercise and i feel like crap :(
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    no one commented on my progress pics. im sulking.

*im kidding* lol. but no one did say anything.

ive been crazy busy with work and kids and havent had a moment to myself to exercise and i feel like crap :(

everytime i looked they werent working. will look again now.
    Options
    *gasp* I didn't see it either! Bad me!!! :grumble:

You will figure out the balance between work and exercise and family and when you do you will feel ALOT better.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    This week has just been a crappy week for me - insanely busy + colds & flu.
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!!!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Been busy with work, soccer practice and games and trying to get my computer fixed. I'm a gamer and so my computer is kind of a big deal and stressing me out. However I've got a pretty great warrenty so if they don't fix it tonight over the phone, then they are going to come to me to fix it!

Also trying to shape my novel up for private publication. Even though its just finishing touches, its proving to be a challenge ugh...

Where did she post her progress pics? Is it here in this group? Again, I cant really look at the forums too much when I have a retarded computer at home :(
    Options
    Bummer that your computer is on the fritz!!! Hope it's up and running again soon!!! Yes, she posted on this board, progress pics thread, maybe?? I don't remember!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I found her and commented! Yeah my computer has been having lots of issues but after I spoke with Dell again last night and it failed some tests they are coming to replace some parts in it and make it work. Thank god! I'm also starting to adjust my budget to build my own :) Surprising how much money you can save that way and since I'm the tech field anyways, it will be a valuable learning experience.