Day Six

Options
Happy weekend all!
If you're like me, weekends are busy. So if you can't read these posts til Monday, we'll cut you some slack.
I'm going to try logging today. I won't be home for likely any meal except right now, so it'll come down to me making decent choices!
First up is a nice walk in the park to get my day started. Followed up with a birthday lunch for my cousin at a cute tea room. Then I'm going to explore an Oktoberfest (YAY!) and finally planning on having a bonfire with some friends. Tomorrow I have to leave to go out of town for work for a few days so I'll need to mentally prepare myself for that too. Hoping while I'm there I have options, since I won't be driving.
What do you all have planned for your weekend?!

index_zpsd00468a6.jpg

Replies

• WRXymama
    WRXymama Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure what we are doing today (still in discussion). I do know I will be logging!!
  • delano1972
    delano1972 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So I have been MIA for a couple days now....Thursday was my birthday. I went to lunch with a friend then went out of town for my daughters volleyball game. Maybe a few too many carbs but not bad otherwise. Yesterday was my hubby's birthday I worked and then spent the evening with him. Back to posting today. I am going to hit a store here in a few and then the dogs and I are off for a walk/run then gonna hit the weights at the gym. Weekend for once is going to be low key so I will need to pay attention to mindless grazing. Grocery shopping for the week tomorrow, need to restock those veggies. Have great weekend everyone.
  • jailbirdjubie
    jailbirdjubie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a go-kart place today and lunch will be provided. That'll be the big challenge... I can't plan my diary when I don't know what's being served! I'll just have to wing it.
    Tomorrow is lunch at my mom's house and she always makes yummy stuff so maybe that'll be my cheat meal for the week. I plan on logging in though!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone has awesome weekends in store! Mine started off great this morning when I weighed in and saw that I was down 5 lbs! That was my goal for the end of the month! :D However, my friend just asked to do supper so I have to try and do my best, although it could count as my cheat meal for the week! I intend on logging regardless of where we end up going! Tomorrow will just be a day of school work but I do need to plan my meals for the week
  • tizztam
    tizztam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone! Today is bright and sunny and I plan on being out and enjoying it! First up is a round of golf at a local par three golf course! I will be logging today. I will too will be traveling for work. Next week, I usually give up and just eat whatever but I have increased my daily lime while I travel to make it easier.

Hoping to go fishing tomorrow and enjoy the sun while I can!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Had a meeting with our SCORE business counselor this morning, then a little shopping, and then I cleaned off our back patio, lit some great smelling candles, set the table and we grilled and had dinner outside in the beautiful (almost cold) weather. Tomorrow, just doing things around the house that needs attention. I don't believe that will be a particularly fun day, lol!

Hope everyone is reaching their weekend goal this week. Just remember, we are powerful!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend everyone! Today is bright and sunny and I plan on being out and enjoying it! First up is a round of golf at a local par three golf course! I will be logging today. I will too will be traveling for work. Next week, I usually give up and just eat whatever but I have increased my daily lime while I travel to make it easier.

Hoping to go fishing tomorrow and enjoy the sun while I can!

I would really like to learn how to play golf. We have lots of courses around here, so would imagine I could find a decently priced one next season.
  • jailbirdjubie
    Options
    Well, today didn't go as well as planned... after I did fairly well at the barbecue, I ended up going to a baby shower where there were tons of good-looking foods, so I ended up eating more than I planned for the day. But I can say I had a couple of successes: I completed my goal for the week of working out 5 days, at least 30 minutes each time, and I didn't pig out so much that I felt full afterwards, so I'm going to count that as making progress!
  • jailbirdjubie
    Options
    Well, despite having a tough weekend, I still lost 3.5 pounds. I guess the hard work I did earlier in the week paid off!

I hope you all had a decent week too!