Slim in 6 Challenge

Options
cds2001
cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
I've done this program in the past. Well the first 2 tapes anyway. I've never made it to the Burn It Up phase. This time around I plan to complete it but I'm adding an extra week to each phase. I know I need it and am hoping that will help me stick with it. So instead of 36 days it will take 54 days to finish. If I start 9/15 I'll finish the week ending 11/16 which I think will match the group on here who will begin on Oct. 7.

Replies

• JENNTF
    JENNTF Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    That is a great idea. I would love to add you to my Facebook Group challenge group if you would like. Please give me your full name and FB name so I can add you to this secret group. We currently have about 9 ladies in the group including myself.

Thanks so much, Jennifer
  • dani0626_diary
    dani0626_diary Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the Slim in 6 program. The only free gift I accepted was the shakeology. I have been wanting to try it. I should receive this in the mail in the next few days or so. Please tell me more about this challenge.
  • cds2001
    cds2001 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    The challenge is run by JENNTF. The slim in 6 is scheduled to begin I think on Oct. 7 (It's listed on the group main page)

You do Start It UP for 1 week, Ramp It UP for 2 weeks and Burn It UP for 3 weeks.

Be sure to take your measurements before you start. so you can track your progress. From what I've read and from my previous experience doing this tape set is that the scale may not go down how much you would like it to but you should or may lose some inches.

The last time I did this and made it through the ramp it up tape I had lost about 3 inches from each thigh. That's the only # I can remember from back then. Ramp It Up has a lot of lower body activity.

If you're on facebook you may want to join the group on there. Even though it doesn't start until 10/7 they are already pretty active providing support, etc. Just message JENNTF with your name and facebook username and she'll send you an invite to join.