Joining the ranks - I'm new here :)

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not new to MFP but I am new to VSG. I'm on day 13 of my pre-op diet and I'm being sleeved on 9/23! I'm going to TJ with a friend from work who is having it on the same day with me! I'd love to get to know you all and be a part of this group!

I'm already down 16 pounds just with the pre-op diet :) YAY!!

Replies

• Kristopia
    Kristopia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done on your current loss, and yay that you're getting sleeved - also great that you have a fellow friend going through it with you. :)
  • Slenderella923
    Slenderella923 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support! I really want to make some lasting friends here on MFP!
  • teresa7926
    teresa7926 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place. MFP is so easy to customize for our needs. The community boards are also very helpful. I had my sleeve on 7/1 and have learned so much through the members here. The preop was the hardest part for me so far.
    Best wishes as your surgery date approaches.
  • LessofaLargeMarge
    Options
    Hi Abbey - I was sleeved last week. Congrats on your weight loss so far and feel free to send me a friend request if you want to connect.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was sleeved 2 years ago and this is a great group of people to have help support you through your journey!
  • wink77
    wink77 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great profile name, I love it! So creative! I'm 4 months out and I've lost 78 lbs. I've found so much support through MFP and I'm sure you will as well. I'll add you as a friend.
  • JillianPMehlhaff
    JillianPMehlhaff Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I was just sleeved 08/29. If you want to add me, feel free! The support here has been awesome!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I was sleeved six months ago in TJ. Who is doing your surgery? What facility are you going to?