Monday 9/16

Options
okishkash
okishkash Posts: 142 Member
First Monday of the new challenge! What are your plans for today?

Replies

• okishkash
    Options
    I sqeezed in half a mile on the treadmill this morning. I plan on getting to 4 miles for the day.

I will stick to my food plan for the day and will drink plenty of water.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I've set some new goals for the first 30 days of this challenge, so here they are. I decided to start today rather than Friday.

Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
    Eat every 3-4 hours to avoid overeating during meals
    Limit of 1 wheat and 1 dairy product per day
    Limit of 2 fruit servings per day
    Create a well balanced plate of protein, veggies and grains
    Excercise 6 days per week (3 days of 30 day shred and 3 days of running)

It's a pretty strict plan and I'm sure I won't hit every target every day, but this will be my goal. Doing well so far today!

Happy Monday!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Better late than never, but I'm here! Work was so busy today I didn't have time to come check out what was going on.

Too dark & foggy to run before work this morning, I only got in a short walk at work today (one of my walking partners didn't want to go too far), and there was slow traffic through construction going home so my pre-training cardio was only 10 minutes, so those were all disappointing. Not enough activity today meant my poor trainer had to deal with my bad mood. We did shoulders & abs, then I came home & got my run in. Sometime in the third mile I finally shook off my bad mood.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I've set some new goals for the first 30 days of this challenge, so here they are. I decided to start today rather than Friday.

Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
    Eat every 3-4 hours to avoid overeating during meals
    Limit of 1 wheat and 1 dairy product per day
    Limit of 2 fruit servings per day
    Create a well balanced plate of protein, veggies and grains
    Excercise 6 days per week (3 days of 30 day shred and 3 days of running)

It's a pretty strict plan and I'm sure I won't hit every target every day, but this will be my goal. Doing well so far today!

Happy Monday!

Those are all great goals! The first few days might be tough but once you establish those habits they'll get easier.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I sqeezed in half a mile on the treadmill this morning. I plan on getting to 4 miles for the day.

I will stick to my food plan for the day and will drink plenty of water.

How did your day go?
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I finished week 7, day 1 of couch to 5k this morning and then continued with walking/jogging. Completed just under 5 miles today. Felt great!
  • okishkash
    Options
    My day was good, thanks for asking. I logged everything I ate and kept of unwanted snacks. I drank lots of water and walked 5.5 miles.

I see you have done well today getting your cardio in at the end of the day.

'See' you all tomorrow!