Favorite Live show you attended

2»

Replies

• GJRicketts
    GJRicketts Posts: 52 Member
    One of my favorite show I went to was NIN opening for David Bowie. Favorite Festival would have to be lollapalooza 1992 when Red hot Chili Peppers, Sound Garden and Pearl Jam were main stage

My fiancee adores NIN!

Can't say I like Red Hot CHilli Peppers that much, but Pearl Jam must've been pretty good. David Bowie? Now there's a show I'd love to see.
    Yeah Bowie was great. There was no break between NIN and Bowie. God it was so long it was either when Reptile or Hurt was the song Bowie just appeared, and sang with Trent on the last few songs and than Trent played electric piano during Bowies set. My major gripe was that he didn't do any old stuff. I know he greatly changes his image every album and Ziggy stardust conceptional did not match what his style was at the time sound which was faily close to Trent Reznors then, but come on man. Play some of them during encore. You have to appreciate Bowie for never wanting to look back, but I wish he could of thrown in one or two.
    Still, sounds like an awesome concert. Not jealous at all.

I got a Trent Reznor album a short while ago thinking "Oooh! Nice! This is gonna rock!" right up to the bit where I realised I'd gone trigger happy and bought the soundtrack to The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. DOH! Very atmospheric, moody and good for background ambient sound, but still - DOH!

Sucks that my Fiancee told me that Muse have been touring the US recently too. There's a d:laugh: ream concert for even this old fart :laugh: