Starting INSANITY today!

Options
Hey Everyone, totally prepared to start Insanity today. I know I will probably have to adapt some of the exercises as my fitness level is low, but I guess the fitness tests will tell more! Is anyone else starting today? Would be great to have some support as I know this is going to be tough! :smile:

Replies

• NaomiWhite32
    Options
    Hey rudegal81. I'm here with you and yes I to find this program extremely difficult given my fitness level is not up to par. You know what? We can do this together! Dig Deeper!
  • acollier07622
    Options
    I started my second round of Insanity on Monday. The first round, I had to modify a lot! But, keep with it, keep your head up, keep fighting and you will see results! :D
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello. I did day two yesterday. Although I wasn't able to finish it, I know that I will be able to by the end. Good luck starting it. Lets support each other so we can finish it and reap the rewards!
  • pierreborg86
    pierreborg86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I on week 2 right now, so far I found the first day to be the hardest but it's getting easier as I learn proper form and increase my fitness level. Really enjoying it so far.
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just started Insanity yesterday, I've done this program before but stopped bc of life, I'm ready to dig deaper and really wtick with it!! I've got to! P90X was my life changer, I know Insanity can do the same! :D Kim
  • easy2putt
    easy2putt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started..4 weeks ago..but I'm down to support ya. If you are not in shape, and from personal experience, modify the routine to finish it..pace your self..truly...otherwise you will get zonked and just poop out..
  • adkuhn09
    Options
    Hey everyone! I started Insanity yesterday I'm really excited about it! Today was rough but I am glad I pushed through it. I know I will need motivation through this so I'm happy I found this group!
  • nb82
    nb82 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Evening everyone! Will be starting insanity in a few days and although it looks very tough I'm hoping I can do it, tried so many things and the gym etc and with pt before so I have high hopes for this. Have to keep going and stick with it! Any tips on the nutrition side of it as I'm to overly keen on some of the meal options.....

Any info would be good, thanks everyone :-)