• Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Picking it up today.

The multiplayer looks so ridiculous.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    There is a lonely island song that was definitely applicable after seeing the video reviews.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I wish I could play consoles. I have tenosynovitis and consoles just are miserable for that.. That and I'm so incredibly fail at using the controllers haha.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    renting it first...I have my doubts..

waiting on Nov for Ghosts and BF4

martyx
  • HunterKiller_wechange2
    Options
    860.gif

1076.gif

1271.gif

lol i was like a child unwrapping my presents on Christmas Day yesterday when i got my copy. :)
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    We (more like my hubby) got it yesterday and I watched him play. It brought back memories. I'm patiently waiting for him to finish the story so I can run around and steal cars...my favorite thing to do, lol. Story is kind of entertaining so far, haven't heard some words be said so much in my life and I kind of don't like it but I'm more a long the lines watching to see if his younger brother would be okay to play.

To me...stealing cars, beating people up, or running them over virtually is the only bad thing I will ever do in my life. xD

Though, the game did some really silly things while he played and he did the worst jumping off a bridge and landing the car perfectly ever!
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying it very much so far. Hilarious, fun, and so far a compelling story. Can't wait to play some more later
  • Slimithy
    Slimithy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Seriously thinking about picking this up on the way home. Problem is I can only play these kind of games after the kids go to bed, and I just picked up Diablo 3 when it released on the 360. So many great games nowadays and not nearly enough time...
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I know I shouldn't find this amusing/ironic, but...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-man-stabbed-and-robbed-of-his-copy-of-gta-5-8821940.html

Imma going to hell.
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I keep running triathlons. If Trevor can get fit and healthy so can I!!!!!
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    look at this guy I found in the woods
    0_0.jpg
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I tasered the fuck out of a coyote
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Finally finished it this weekend.

After much deep and thought out consideration, I have concluded that after a long 12 year stretch, Shenmue has been knocked off the top of my best game ever chart. It's *that* good.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Got onto GTA online....So last night me and my bro...after several attempts...stole the Harrier Jet and flew around LS downtown killing people...it was awesome...until I ran into a telephone poll and blew myself up
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love this game so far, but I've been playing it intermittently with big stretches of Red Dead Redemption because I have tried to play RDR several times and this is the first time I've really gotten into it. So I really want to finish RDR before I go much further in GTAV. But I *love* Michael and Franklin. Trevor...ehhh....we'll see I guess.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I hate Trevor. I don't even know why. :explode:
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Is it because he's horrifyingly disgusting? Because that's why I hate him. :\
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    I think I have a serious GTA:O addiction
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have definitely had the GTA addiction. I realized it when I would run/walk and come to a stoplight. People would be waiting for the light to change, and all I could think is how easy it would be to run over, throw there door open, pull them out, and take off!

I realized I needed to take a couple of days off.