Cute.

I'm more PC gamer, though.
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    hehe

yeah but PlayStation still sucks balls

xbox ftw!!

I can't argue with such well presented logic and reason.
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Why can't you just have both? :bigsmile:

Meh, I can't really say anything, I guess.. I have both, but Xbox & PC are my primary.
    And I'd have to agree... Xbox FTW! :love:
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Why can't you just have both? :bigsmile:

Meh, I can't really say anything, I guess.. I have both, but Xbox & PC are my primary.
    And I'd have to agree... Xbox FTW! :love:
    I have XBox 360 and PS3, have Launch Day Editions of both XBO and PS4 coming, and of course enjoy my fairly new PC gaming rig (just got it in June.) It's all about the games...the platform is just the vehicle.

Used to really enjoy Nintendo back in the day, but haven't had a system since the Gamecube. Not enough compelling content to warrant picking one up. No hate for Nintendo, they just need to get their collective shiz together and realize the business models from the 1990's no longer work for them.
  • Mechanikitty
    Mechanikitty Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    For me it's down to the exlusives and I tend to enjoy Playstation's releases over Xbox. Significantly more games are multi-platform now so really my next gen console choice is solely based on it's interface and the controller. I have small hands so the Dualshock has been my main reason for playing a PS over an Xbox.

PC will forever be my go-to choice for gaming, regardless. Steam sales will always trump whatever 'price reductions/offers' a console subscription has.

As for Nintendo their handhelds are probably the only thing I'll purchase until they decide to compete with Microsoft or Sony(which will never happen).