Lean protein for every meal...

Options
On page 60 in the proteins section he mentions he wants you to eat lean proteins for every meal... the only lean proteins he mentions are: Grilled steak, roasted chicken, broiled fish, greek yogurt...

What if you aren't a fan of meats.. I'm not a vegetarian but I cannot stomach fish/steak/chicken at anything but dinner times :(

What are other "lean proteins"?

I have to watch certain foods too I just found out I have IBS and taking probiotics so some foods just kill me atm Doctor said in a couple weeks I should be able to eat most foods I loved with less stomach pains

Replies

• Deanna_garnermommy
    Options
    I eat tuna and salmon, both canned and wild fresh... and tons of egg whites hardboiled and cooked. I even had egg whites as a side next to some chicken tonight for dinner. I eat ostrim sticks too.. look them up on vitacost.. and jay robb protein low carb low fat.. 25g protein.. good stuff. my protein needs to be very high, friend me if you would like and get some ideas.. I have just tried to start up back with CTL, but previously I have already been eating lots of protein so it will help give you ideas.