Challenge yourself Sept 19-23

Options
m23prime
m23prime Posts: 358 Member
I am going to be asleep at the wheel for the next few days.

So here is where you can post your own daily goals or objectives for all to see.

Successes are great! But you can learn from your less than successful endeavors too.

Do you need to tighten the slack?

Do you need to let out a little slack?

Do you need to move more?

Do you need new physical challenges?

Do you need new meal plans?

Do you get the nutrition you need?

Me? I am still working on Sit, Stay, and Heel.

Good logging and good luck.

Replies

• hollyla9905
    Options
    Interesting, since today I was just thinking that I have had limited success in September and I need to re-evaluate what I am doing!
    This group has been so quiet that its been easy to not come as often as I was so my goals for today and the following days are

1. Be honest with myself and my journal again I'm getting sloppy
    2. Meet my weekly exercise goals as they have dropped from being ill
    3. Force myself to drink more fluids I am really lacking in that not just water
    4. Write down my goals so that I can see them every morning and remember what I am working towards!

I think it's goin to be a very quiet weekend :(
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    truly good goals
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I like this thread idea, since I had a long, not so good week. Something about having a terrible cold makes me just veg out entirely. Anyway, back on track. Here are my own goals over the next 3 days:

1) Get my kitchen reorganized so that I can figure out exactly where I stand on all the healthy staples and make sure no stray baddies are still lurking.

2) Go for a walk both Saturday and Sunday, for at least 20 minutes.

3) Get my stuff all organized so that I can...

4) Start doing yoga on Monday.

My mom's friend got me two workout DVDs that I also want to try, yes, my mom's friend. Nice to have supporters all over the place :) Has anyone else tried the Walk at Home series from Leslie Sansone? I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have.
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well, got the walk in today :) Also working on the reorganizing, by slowly puttering. Am currently taking a procrastination break LOL Now the only thing that doesn't belong in my cupboard is my cat, there was a space and you know how cats are, if they fits they sits. Silly boy, I will move him soon when I'm done putting stuff back in there.
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am back. Congrats to all who kept themselves challenged, motivated, and Getting IT DONE! (even if you didn't post anything--it STILL COUNTS)