South west Londoners?

Options
sradnan
sradnan Posts: 17 Member
Hi all!
Just wondering if anyone here was from London...mainly around the South West Wandsworth/Battersea/Clapham Junction area. And if so, is anyone keen to lose weight, and get fit together?

I moved to the UK last november, and am looking to find my new health-nuts group to hang out with. I really miss having workout buddies. And they say if you want to be awesome, then you have to surround yourself by awesome people who inspire you. Anyone fancy getting together to get amazing?

Replies

• LoveAustralia
    LoveAustralia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So I just found this group but noticed this post is from about 6 months ago, anyway if you're still keen I'm in Wandsworth so SW London too and could use someone else who wants to be healthy to spend some time with!
  • iankuk
    iankuk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Roehampton here guys! Good to meet you!! A the moment I tend to cycle to and from work through Richmond Park but some extra exercise would be great!

Ian
  • delilahslim
    Options
    Hi There, I'm in brixton and would happily do something to get fitter. I'm strong but weak cardio I reckon. Out of the UK till end of next week just get in touch via my fitness pal and let's make progress. Teresa.