iOS 7 woes

Options
I just upgraded to iOS7 only to find out that my app no longer works. Anyone have any ideas to fix or replace the app?

Replies

• hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I just tried it, and mine works just fine with iOS 7. I would delete it and re-download the app from the App Store. I don't know how you'd recover your data though, which sucks! My sympathies :(
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I just tried it, and mine works just fine with iOS 7. I would delete it and re-download the app from the App Store. I don't know how you'd recover your data though, which sucks! My sympathies :(
    I don't use the app, and my ipod is old as hell so no opinion on iOS 7. But, your data is linked to your username, so deleting the app shouldn't affect your account in any way.
  • hnsaunde
    Options
    I don't use the app, and my ipod is old as hell so no opinion on iOS 7. But, your data is linked to your username, so deleting the app shouldn't affect your account in any way.

Oh good call, I forgot about that!
  • pintobean
    pintobean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Do you guys use SL app as well? I am having some issue with it
  • hnsaunde
    Options

Yep, I've been using it for a while, and I didn't have any issues converting to iOS 7. I think I was lucky though, because I was the only one in my office of 15 iPhone users whose download and update worked with no issues as well. Most of the people here had to attempt the download multiple times before it worked properly for them.

What kind of issues are you having with it?
  • hnsaunde
    Options

Yep, I've been using it for a while, and I didn't have any issues converting to iOS 7. I think I was lucky though, because I was the only one in my office of 15 iPhone users whose download and update worked with no issues as well. Most of the people here had to attempt the download multiple times before it worked properly for them.

What kind of issues are you having with it?

And now having said that, I can't manually adjust the weight anymore within each session :/ anyone else having this problem?
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yep. I checked the app's website and they flatout said it's not compatible with 7. They're working on an upgrade. :-P
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    I can't change the weight I lifted so it's kinda a big ol bummer. What else do you guys use to keep track of your SL?
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping a spreadsheet on my computer, kind of as a supplement to the app. Just a basic listing of the date, exercises and weights.
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the iOS 7 update, but I'm not able to change the weight on my OP - no problem with the other exercises, though. Having to rely on my memory - ugh! I need to start putting that weight into the note pad or something
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I can't change the weight I lifted so it's kinda a big ol bummer. What else do you guys use to keep track of your SL?

When I'm on program, I use a TUPAP (as opposed to the TUBOW that Bumblebums loves!). This refers to Terribly Useful Paper and Pen! It's low tech and does the job well :)
  • hnsaunde
    Options

When I'm on program, I use a TUPAP (as opposed to the TUBOW that Bumblebums loves!). This refers to Terribly Useful Paper and Pen! It's low tech and does the job well :)

Lol believe it or not, I never even thought of that, I'm so attached to my phone. Prior to SL, I was using an app called Easy Weights, and it worked pretty well. You can input all of your workouts and then track the same way. It won't automatically increase the weight like the SL app, but it works decently in the meantime.
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Pen and Paper are too unruly for me to use since most of the time I run to and from the gym. I'll keep praying that the programers get the update out quickly and check out the other one this morning.
  • pintobean
    pintobean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yup it was the Body weight I could not add/change.

I do prefer pen/paper/my own excel log that I create. I use the phone app just for fun.