We're at 4 weeks! How's everyone doing??

Options
JagerLewis
JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
Good morning all you high achieving, goal making, big losers!!! :happy: We are in our 4th week already! How is everyone doing with their goals so far? In this 4 weeks, I'm down 9lbs and have 28 more to go!

Replies

• dleld
    dleld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Down 7 lbs, started C25K yesterday, doing the 30DS and a 30 day squat challenge.
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Awesome! I just started the 30 day shred yesterday.
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've lost about six pounds since the challenge started, which is right where I want to be. In the last month, I finished Zombies 5K, started the Thirty Day Shred, and signed up for a 5K at the end of October. People are starting to notice the changes in me and it's so great to have my coworkers comment on how good I look, or have family cheer me on via Facebook. There's been some down days in the last month, but all in all, I'm committed to this and I'm keeping my eyes on my goals!
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    I've lost about six pounds since the challenge started, which is right where I want to be. In the last month, I finished Zombies 5K, started the Thirty Day Shred, and signed up for a 5K at the end of October. People are starting to notice the changes in me and it's so great to have my coworkers comment on how good I look, or have family cheer me on via Facebook. There's been some down days in the last month, but all in all, I'm committed to this and I'm keeping my eyes on my goals!
    Great job!! I just bought some new laces for my running shoes (dog got ahold of them). I haven't ran in a while...but I will tomorrow morning. I need to re-do a marathon, maybe I'll set that goal for next fall. :smile:
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I THINK I have lost a couple of pounds - one definitely, the other I'm going to wait till next week before I log it to be sure it's off! Really chuffed as I'd hit a plateau for July/Aug and felt like no more weight would shift. But now it feels like my goal of dropping the next dress size before Xmas is in reach :smile:
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    I THINK I have lost a couple of pounds - one definitely, the other I'm going to wait till next week before I log it to be sure it's off! Really chuffed as I'd hit a plateau for July/Aug and felt like no more weight would shift. But now it feels like my goal of dropping the next dress size before Xmas is in reach :smile:
    Awesome! Way to go!!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm just back from vacation. I haven't weighed myself since I returned but I'm about the same as teh beginning of this challenge. I have been having a hard time staying motovated; but, am here and that is a start. My plan is to log, log, log and walk, walk, walk.
  • Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WTG folks, some nice steady progress reports.

I am on track to lose 22lbs, so far I have lost 12lbs and have hit the half-way mark. with only 10lbs remaining.
    I have upped my exercise slightly, in the hope that I won't have a pleateau before the Christingle season.

Thinking of the coming season, I am in two minds about what to do. I don't know whether to log or not to log Christmas day. Either way I plan to make better food choices around this date, so won't over indulge toooooo much.

How about all you other MFP folk?
  • jema_b98
    jema_b98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good job, everyone! I am down 14lbs, since we started this Christmas goal. I haven't been as focused the last couple of days as I should be. I do well till dinner, but my family had a bbq and company the next day, so it was hard to resist all the yummy food. Just tried to watch the portions. Tomorrow's another day to get it right! Keep up the good work, everyone!:happy:
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Good job, everyone! I am down 14lbs, since we started this Christmas goal. I haven't been as focused the last couple of days as I should be. I do well till dinner, but my family had a bbq and company the next day, so it was hard to resist all the yummy food. Just tried to watch the portions. Tomorrow's another day to get it right! Keep up the good work, everyone!:happy:
    That's awesome! How are you girls losing 14lbs or 12lbs in 4 weeks?! I need to learn your secret!!! :flowerforyou:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    WTG folks, some nice steady progress reports.

I am on track to lose 22lbs, so far I have lost 12lbs and have hit the half-way mark. with only 10lbs remaining.
    I have upped my exercise slightly, in the hope that I won't have a pleateau before the Christingle season.

Thinking of the coming season, I am in two minds about what to do. I don't know whether to log or not to log Christmas day. Either way I plan to make better food choices around this date, so won't over indulge toooooo much.

How about all you other MFP folk?

Wow you are doing an excellent job!

I never log on My birthday , Thanksgiving and Christmas. I enjoy the family time and the meal. I only get seconds of my 1 favorite dish and only one dessert. I do log the leftovers I eat the day after. But I encourage you to do whatever helps you stay on track.
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    things have been going good on my end. i've recently started turbo fire and am on my way to finally getting out of the 160s!! hope everyone's doing well :)
  • F1GHT4F1T
    F1GHT4F1T Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    things have been going good on my end. i've recently started turbo fire and am on my way to finally getting out of the 160s!! hope everyone's doing well :)
  • LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great job every one. I am down another .6 for a total of 7.4 since we began. I am totally thrilled with a 1.85 pound loss per week. Another 12.6 by Christmas should be easy to EXCEED ( I hope!) So I am going to play it by ear but may very well set my stretch goal at 25 pounds instead of 20. Hopefully that and my FitBit keep me motivated to keep walking and keep things in check over Halloween, Thanksgiving all of the Christmas parties before our challenge is up. Keep up the great work and I look forward to checking in on you guys next week.!
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great!!! I only have 8lb to go!!!
  • bluestarlight19
    bluestarlight19 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    lol....got a new battery for my scale...and it says I'm 234 now. So....up 4lbs. Yay.
    I did get on my exercise bike yesterday though and my knee felt ok with it, so hopefully Its healing up and I can get back into it. I still plan to lay off the squats for at least another week til i'm sure its ok, then I'll start bringing them back in. I'm no where near my goal.
    I think with getting laid up for 2 weeks I'm going to have to lower my goal to be 20lbs down by xmas or at least maybe 1 dress size and I will consider it a win :)
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost anything!! So bummed! 7 weeks into MFP, tracking at 1,000 calorie goal (granted I dont track everything all the time and sometimes I go over, but I also miss tracking some of my workouts and just average my calorie burn). But I should be further along by now! What is going on?? Another thing, I'm 33 and I got my first gray hair this summer with more that followed, more wrinkles around my eyes and all of a sudden inn 33 years I never drank coffee until now...Im hooked. What is the deal??
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Althought the ticker says 20 pounds lost, I've really lost 19.5 pounds. It's been 5 weeks since starting. I am looking to be 199 by Christmas, so I will be in One-derland. So I need to lose another 19.5 by christmas. It's 1.5 pounds per week until Christmas, I think I can do it!