2»

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I didn't know you had a Storage fetish Tyler. You know you can fulfill your fantasies anally, right?

Your welcome :flowerforyou:
  • cwkaty
    cwkaty Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A woman goes to the hospital. "What seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor.
    "Something is terribly wrong, I keep finding postage stamps from Costa Rica in my vagina."
    The Doctor had a look, chuckled and said, "Those aren't postage stamps my dear, they're the stickers off your bananas."

^^^^^^^

Best post ever! LMAO
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I had a vagina at one time. It had some defintie perks. However, the life support system for it was a real bit[/i]ch, and I ended up getting rid of it.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I had a vagina at one time. It had some defintie perks. However, the life support system for it was a real bit[/i]ch, and I ended up getting rid of it.

WINNER! LOL!

ahhhhh...I'm so happy! In before the lock!
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Then I think about all the stuff I would stick up there, and how weird it would be if you got like a stapler stuck up there.

Then I don't want one anymore..
    That's why it WAY more fun to "borrow" somebody else's rather than have your own.

However, the old adage "You break it, you buy it" probably still applies....
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Then I think about all the stuff I would stick up there, and how weird it would be if you got like a stapler stuck up there.

Then I don't want one anymore..

Then you must have all kinds of *kitten* stuck up your *kitten*.