Weigh In #1 (Sep. 23-29)

Options

Replies

• joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone... My name is Joanne from Pittsburgh PA.. this is so perfect timing for me... Had done mfp and lost some weight for vacation and have been in vacation mode ever since... and my weight has crept back up...

sw...153
    gw 133

5'5"
    Age 46
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Claire from Virginia. I was on the track, and then I got lazy when the man got home from deployment and regained about 6-7lb. Pretty disappointed, but I can't say it wasn't my fault. I've been eating maintenance and lifting to keep my weight from getting any higher. Ready to get some more fat off :)

Current: 172lb

Group Goal: 152lb

Long term: 135lb
  • michelle34152
    michelle34152 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

I'm Michelle. I've been on track since about June. I'm down 31 pounds from January, when I weighed 229.

I turned 42 yesterday, and I'm 5'7". Right now I'm wearing 14s and they fit well - not too loose or too tight.

Starting weight: 198
    Goal weight in 9 weeks: 178
    End goal weight: whatever puts me in a size 8/10.
  • mtlaugh3
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name is Makenzie! It's awesome to have found this group :) I'm eighteen and have an incredibly hard time sticking to any sort of dietary commitment, so I hope that by joining this group I'm helping my future self :)

I'm 5'7" and at the moment I weigh 133.4 lbs.

I'm hoping to reach 120 lbs.
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So exciting to read all the weigh ins and begin this journey with all of you.. I feel like this is going to be a wonderful group! With everyone introducing themselves and setting their goals.. I'm grateful that everyone is so open with their goals and questions!

To anyone thinking about joining, feel free to hop in at anytime.. if our week 2 is your week 1, that's ok.. we're here to keep eachother in check :)

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THESE #s DROP NEXT WEEK!! :)))
  • alpine12
    alpine12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name's Izzy, I think this is a really good idea!! I love the idea of everyone doing it together!

SW 193 - before I joined mfp
    CW 181.5
    GW 160

As you can see I love Diet Coke, but I'm trying to give it up!!

Good luck everyone!!!
  • marissabakescakes
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Marissa. I still am trying to lose my pregnancy weight (even though my daughter is one!) I spent the year focusing on making sure I was eating enough to nurse, and struggled to lose weight. Now that shes older I don't mind giving it more effort! Looking forward to this challenge.

SW: 192
    CW: 185
    GW:135
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Howdy all I am Taylor, after 5 kids, including my husband- I need to focus on me.

SW: 202
    CW:180
    GW:160
  • htimsikkin
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nikki,

I saw this group and it is perfect, I have just over 20lbs to loose!

Over the last couple of years I have lost 2 stone. I am ultimately aiming to be 10 stone (65Kg) which is the middle of normal BMI for my height. I am happy I have been able to maintain my current weight for so long, but i have decided it is now time for the final push to get to my target. This target seems achievable but I know it will be tough. Just looking for some support and that guilt factor to help me get there!

My weight on 23rd September: 162lb
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Christine, I am new to MFP. I live in Pittsburgh, PA. I was doing WW at work, but it got expensive. I have had ups and downs with weight my whole life. I lost a good bit of weight before my last pregnancy. I started slowly losing last year after baby number three turned 1. I have 3 kids: 12, 9 and 2. I am married, work full time and do a bunch of volunteer work as a chaplain and theology teacher at my Mosque, so I have little time. This is looked like a great place for me to fit into. I loved reading about all you fantastic ladies. I love to help and motivate people, helping others, has a positive effect on me too :)

HW: 232
    Weight loss before baby: 162
    SW after baby: 191
    CW 160
    GW 145
    UGW: 140

Wow.... all these numbers.. at lease they go down :P
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Hey Ya'll. I'm Jessica, I live in TX. Been on MFP for a while, just never consistently. Just started the Insanity program, and would really like to lose 20# by the holidays!! I'm at my heaviest non pregnancy weight ever. I lost about 10#, then got lazy, ate a bunch, and gained it all back. So, here's to the encouragement to lose the last 20-30#!!
    I'm SHORT, 5'0 on a good day. These 20 pounds will make a huge difference on me. I've taken my before pictures, and measurements, and am ready to go!

SW:155(Right after baby#4)
    CW:136 :(
    GW:100-110
  • Rockin_Robyn
    Rockin_Robyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Robyn from San Diego, CA - I am SO ready to get rid of some LB's before the year is out!
    Current (as of 9/20): 174

I've got more than the 20lb to lose long term but pushing hard to get close to my goal will feed my motivation to maintain and lose that last 5-10 lbs!
  • dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm DJ from Illinois. I joined fitness pal about a year ago but just started really using it about 3 months ago. I'm not sure how much I wanna lose just yet but I'm gonna figure it out along the way.

SW: 170
    CW: 160
    GW: 150 (as of right now)
  • skill133
    Options
    Starting Weight - 260

I'm from Michigan. I am married and have 2 kids. I turned 40 last year. I am ready for this challenge and achieve this goal! I have more to lose then 20, but it will be a good start!
  • ceenyc1011
    Options
    I'm new to this and would very much like your help/support towards reaching my goal weight.

CW: 135
    GW: 110-115

Aside from restricting my calories to 500/day on the HCG diet, I'm also working out about twice a day for about a half an hour to an hour a day (just crunches and some light cardio). Aside from working in an office and preparing my applications for law school, I do not really have much time to cook, so snacking has been a big issue for me.

I hope that you are all well and I look forward to hearing of your weight loss journeys.

Cee
  • SunshyneTay13
    SunshyneTay13 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Gailya from Olive Branch, MS (the Memphis TN area) 42 yrs old and I haven't been consistent with MFP simply because I try to do too much...I was logging on SparkPeople and keeping a written journal. Abit overwhelming... I lost about 20lbs last year and been stuck almost all of this year. I am an consistent exerciser but my food intake goes up and down. This sounds like a perfect challenge/motivation. Good luck to everyone.

CW 240
    GW 160
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hello there. My name is Ariana. I am 23 years old. I was just thinking of starting up a group to lose 20 pounds before my birthday which is December 6th and I found this group which is PEEEERRRRFECT.

WK#1: 194.6 LBS
    CGW: 175 LBS
  • BITEME_GRRR
    BITEME_GRRR Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! I am from Los Angeles, and here are my stats.
    I am 32 years old and would love to lose 6-10 pounds of fat; 5'3"
    Current Weight 127lbs
    Goal Weight 118-120lbs

I am having a really tough time staying away from chocolate, beer and emotional eating. I work out a ton, so I guess my focus is more Complex Carbs and Protein...less refined sugars.
  • lovemore
    lovemore Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh I like this...

sw-142
    cw-137
    gw (for this) -117
    gw-115
  • l4dyh3x
    l4dyh3x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Hex from Pa and I am a vegan having weight issues. I fluctuate but I would like to get down to at least 140 since that would be a good weight for my body structure and height. I'm starting at 177. We will see how this goes. I'm also an emotional eater.