rebekahstrachan3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    starting weight(april)= 286lb
    current weight= 255lb
    goal weight= 140lb
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Amanda from South Texas! Totally stalled right now - been hovering between 173-175 for 6 weeks! I've signed up for a Mud Dash in late November ( Really big in Texas y'all ). So its a motivation and losing that 20 pounds by then would be awesome! My overall goal has been to lose 30 lbs. ( from 180 to 150 ) - so 2 lbs/ week for 9 weeks huh? Time to hit the gym!

Starting Weight: 180
    Current Weight: 173 - Week #1 Weigh In
    Goal Weight: 153
    U Goal Weight: 150
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Tara from Kansas... I have come to a rut in my weight loss that has lasted oh about 9 months! ... just looking to drop 5-10 lbs but with no luck!

My last weigh in was this past Sunday.. 139.4
    Goal: 133
  • telepathe
    Options
    Hello everybody! I'm trying to lose the chub here.

Current weight: 132 lbs
    Goal weight: 117-120 lbs

:drinker:
  • Iamgeoffpainter1
    Options
    Hi

Sw 200
    Cw 188
    Tw 169

Just trying to get fitter!
  • drizzy_obsessed04
    Options
    hello everyone.

sw: 165
    gw: 145
  • anair13
    anair13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello every one

Cw:199
    Tw:179
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Tracey and I am from Houston, TX. I had lost 45 pounds and over the summer I gained 10 pounds back. I have been slightly depressed and not that motivated. I am hoping to try and get my focus back on what I want so I can be confident when I graduate next year. To tackle these first 20 pounds would mean a whole lot to me. I think having to post my weight and have people to talk to would be just what I need to get my motivation back.

sw=205
    cw=169
    gw=149

Please feel free to add me! I would love to have a fitness buddy :)
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My name is Tracey and I am from Houston, TX. I had lost 45 pounds and over the summer I gained 10 pounds back. I have been slightly depressed and not that motivated. I am hoping to try and get my focus back on what I want so I can be confident when I graduate next year. To tackle these first 20 pounds would mean a whole lot to me. I think having to post my weight and have people to talk to would be just what I need to get my motivation back.

sw=205
    cw=169
    gw=149

Please feel free to add me! I would love to have a fitness buddy :)

Hey Tracey! I am right there with you. I put on some of the weight I put on and am pretty unhappy that my then loose jeans are now snug.
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I know that my ego and confidence SKYROCKETED after I had lost the weight. After I gained the ten pounds, I pretty much wanted to live in a hole. I want that confidence back so it's time to kick my behind into gear! I think it is just something that we will have to accept and move on from :)
  • mother23ts
    Options
    I'm ready to do this....again. Been kind of under a disillusion of what's was going wih my weight. But some people from work got on this site last week and lost 2 lbs. So I decided to jump back in before they were bragging about losing 10lbs. Lately I have been trapped in a body that was starting to feel uncomfortable. I'm taking a realistic look at my body and where I want to be and I'm making a change. Now!

Starting weight 159 9/22/13
    Today's weight. 155 9/24/13
    Goal weight. 138
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Lets keep each other accountable then! Sounds like it will be easier since we have a similar goal and starting point.
  • bb1266
    bb1266 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Bianca,

MFP has been awesome for me, but I hit a rough patch, gaining back everything I lost, and haven't been able to recover. I want to get back on track, and this seems like a perfect opportunity.

I'm really short (5'0") so not only do I put on weight easier and have a lower daily caloric maintenance level, I also lose weight at a much slower pace.

CW: 103 lbs
    GW: 96
    UGW: 95 (healthy bmi for my height)

This is going to be really great, but really tough. Good luck everyone, and let's keep encouraging each other! :)
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to get started and stay started! I was in a group about 5 months ago and I was doing great, until my life took a turn that was not at all positive. I'm still struggling with some things but I know now that I am important and I deserve to take care of myself and make my weight loss a priority. Here's to the next 9 weeks....

CW-169
    GW-140

I will be so happy when I lose the first 20 lbs!!!!!!
  • bnic1985
    Options
    Greetings from Texas! My name is Brandi. I created a MFP account a while back, but haven't actively used it so I'm extremely excited for the next 9 weeks.

I'm not currently living a very active, healthy lifestyle so I'm hoping that this will turn me in the right direction.

SW: 135
    CW: 135
    GW: 110
  • moreabs
    moreabs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this group! I'm gonna post my starting weight tomorrow morning! Everyone add me!
  • pinkglitters21
    Options
    Hello! :happy: I've has a MFP account for a while but haven't been using it. Lately I've been feeling unmotivated and I think other people who are also on a weight loss journey will keep me motivated.

SW:289
    CW: 275
    GW: 150
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mollie from Alaska. I actually have something coming up in 9 weeks that I am aiming to lose some weight and flab for. I'm really glad that I happened onto this group tonight! I don' know if 20 lbs is realistic for me so... I am shooting for 10lbs through a healthy lifestyle and making myself exercise more :-) I've been logging for a year and I've lost 12 lbs, which may not seem like much to some folks on MFP but I will say that I am amazed at the difference in my appearance for only 12 lbs. I would be stoked to lose any amount of weight right now! :flowerforyou: I look forward to cheering each other on! Best wishes!

Current weight:145
    Goal weight: 135 or whatever looks and feels best 9 weeks from now!
  • tuppence1984
    tuppence1984 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just found this site...good call people. I'm from the UK originally & have lived in NZ for the last 7 years. Last Xmas I went home to visit & for the few months beforehand I exercised like a demon twice a day at times, used MFP, ate really well etc. I lost about a stone or so before I went home (about 8kgs/18 lbs). However, cold English days and 4 weeks of catching up with friends and family, drinking, eating etc I put a little weight back on. I lost my mojo when I was back in NZ and have put most of the weight back on.

Well, my parents are visiting in January & I need to see them in either the same state as last year or less!! I also need to get my clothes for summer back on and my nice jeans etc. I started getting serious again about a month ago, but a bout of flu, a stinky cold & some bad habits have scuppered me a little. I AM DETERMINED that this time it will stay off regardless, so I don't have to keep starting again! I love running and I hate the feeling of my skin moving separately from my body, like an afghan hound!!

SW: 188
    GW: 170
    UGW:154 (dreamer!!)
  • fitandskinnygal
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Leila from Missouri. I've been wanting to lose weight for a few years but was never really committed enough to reach my ultimate goal weight. I'm back on MFP and want to carry out my plan to lose 25lbs!

Height 5'6"

SW: 158

CW: 155

UGW: 130