Options
13»

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Me: Brian.
    31 years old- 32 in a month.
    I am a middle school Math, Science, and Social Studies teacher.
    I am from Ohio, but now live in South Carolina.
    I have lost 60 pounds since February(July was a lazy bad month), but back at it.

Anyways, I love making new friends. Take care

Where in SC?
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Helloooow, Im Carl or Carlie to my friends
    26 years old
    I am a coldstore supervisor/manager until I fund myself to become a P/A
    I am from Kingston upon Hull Yorkshire, UK
    Single, I date occasionally, I enjoy the single life

on a mission to lose 35lbs in 8 weeks for a charity fight :)
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Haven't been here for few months, but I think I'll start lurking again :wink:

I'm Maria, 28 from Finland. Have been single pretty much all my life and haven't dated in few years.
    Starting last year in my twenties in couple months.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Amber
    Friendswood,tx
    32 looking for true love but only am running into dates that want fwb.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Pamela
    42 from Rhode Island

mom of 3 teens, never married thier dad, and no longer with him (won't get into detail about it)

currently in a so far 6 month relationship :smile:
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Colleen
    29 years old
    Southern California
    In a relationship (1 year 4 months) - but I stick around because I love reading the forums on here...and I consider "single" to be not married.
  • chadraeder3
    Options
    Chad
    34 trips around the Sol star.
    NY, not the New York you think of a great view of Lake Erie nestled in the largest viticulture area east of the Rockies.
    Never dumb enough to get married, engaged, or provide 1/2 the DNA for a human. I march to my own drum beat without care if anyone else is marching with me.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Diana
    Live in Galveston, Tx.
    Happily divorced several years ago. No kids. I'm currently in a new relationship and very happy! I go through phases. I will multi date for a while, I will not date for a while and sometimes I'm looking. This current relationship just happened but very glad it did.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Cameron
    Viera, Florida

Divorced 2011
    I enjoy dating, but I'm the definition of the single dad that can't seem to figure out how to re-arrange his priorities. If I have my son (at least four days a week). . I can't go out. . and I can't introduce him to new women because he really wants a step-mommy.

:ohwell:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda back..

I'm Shel.

Just turned 41.

I currently in So Cal.

Divorced since 09 - two beautiful daughters that currently live with their dad and step-mom.

Kinda sorta dating a guy for the last 18 months but he's of the mind-set that we're not a couple, hates definitions and the idea that he's anyone's boyfriend. So I date other guys too....
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda back..

I'm Shel.

Just turned 41.

I currently in So Cal.

Divorced since 09 - two beautiful daughters that currently live with their dad and step-mom.

Kinda sorta dating a guy for the last 18 months but he's of the mind-set that we're not a couple, hates definitions and the idea that he's anyone's boyfriend. So I date other guys too....

Well that gives us the update we wanted... I think?
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I've been gone all summer, so I figure I'd say hi, being there are some new peeps. I'm Jim one of the mods of the group... I handle any issues the men bring up... oh wait there isn't any :tongue: Anyway, I'm 31... in a relationship and been in this group for over a year.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I'm Jim one of the mods of the group... I handle any issues the men bring up... oh wait there isn't any :tongue:

LOL!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I'm Jim one of the mods of the group... I handle any issues the men bring up... oh wait there isn't any :tongue:

LOL!

It's funny because it's true!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

LOL!

Oh, I dunno. We've had our fair share of males causing drama in the past. Mentioning no names - Mike? DM? Patrick?

:laugh:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

LOL!

Oh, I dunno. We've had our fair share of males causing drama in the past. Mentioning no names - Mike? DM? Patrick?

I said problems the men "bring up" not the problems they cause lol
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

LOL!

I said problems the men "bring up" not the problems they cause lol

Ohhhhhhhh! well that's different then! :huh: