Weigh In #1 (Sep. 23-29)

Options

Replies

• ummy1403
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Ummy from Tanzania I am glad found this group to get more motivation from you all. I am struggling now to get rid of 14 pound have been stacked for almost 3 weeks now.

Before was weighing 141lb
    Today I am weighing 133lb
    My goal is 119lb

My height is 5''1''
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

My name is Mayonie from South Africa...Im glad I found this group. I am married and a mother of 2 kids (4&19months) I joined MFP in end of July 2013 but started participating in August 2013. In 5 months to come Im going on a cruise and I so wish I would be able to wear bikini by that time....been fat for a very long time. Last year my gall bladder was removed due to unhealthy life style and I decided to put a stop on that.

My height is 5"0"

SW 178
    CW 171
    GW in 9 wks 151
    UGW 130
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Last year on mfp, I lost over 30 lbs, and was down to 132! Which was within my goal, this year I have gained over half of that back. (yuck) Due to eating more junk food and not working out!
    What works for me is tracking! And lifting weights is essential! in addition to the cardio for calorie burn
    So today,
    SW: 149
    GW: 129
    UGW: 125
  • moreabs
    moreabs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 193.2
    My goal weight is 180.

Please add me! :)
  • skill133
    Options
    Looks like we have an awesome group with lots of flava!! (that means many different states and countries!)

Not sure how many people will be in the group, but I think we should have a group goal as well. 2,000 pounds or something like that. How cool would it be if we lost a TON (literally) as a group. :)

I didn't post a goal weight on last post.

So...

SW (260)
    GW (200)

I've lost this 60 pounds twice before. When I do it again (and I will within a year) this time it is staying off!! 20 pounds in 9 weeks. I got this!
  • Dhellia
    Dhellia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Nicole. I've been on MFP for a looonngg time and had success initially but have not been doing so well for the last year. I really need to get my butt into gear to loose at least 50lbs! I work full time and just started a Masters degree so I find myself slacking with counting calories.

SW: 191.1
    CW: 191.1
  • kandalure
    kandalure Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, reading through everyone's introductions has gotten me really excited about this group! My name is Jen and I am a California girl who is currently living in London and missing the sunshine. I have a long way to go, but this group should provide the jump start I need.

SW: 229
    CW: 225
  • JillyGO
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jillian, and I'm still figuring out MFP (and all the acronyms! :). I put on weight 5 years ago, because of medication. I'm still struggling, and have done SO many crash and popular diets. I finally decided to learn about good, old-fashioned, calorie counting & found MFP.
    One of my goals is to get back my sense of portion size. I was never able to gain weight before the medication gain, so, it's like Eating 101 at age 34! :P

5'4"

SW 148
    CW 145.5
    GW 125
    UGW 117-120

Excited to start this! xoxo
  • _Chloie_
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chloie and I am 20 years old. I just recently got married and have definitely gained those newly wed pounds! I am currently 150 pounds and my goal weight is 130. I'm so very excited to begin this journey with you all!
    CW: 150 lbs.
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim. I am 48 and trying to get my weight and diet and fitness under control for once in my life. Doing very well on the food end and struggling more with fitting in the exercise.

SW: 306
    CW: 246.9
    GW: 226.9 - For this challenge
    GW: 150
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Carla. I'm from Manila, Philippines, 31. My starting and current weight is 213 lbs. My goal weight for this challenge is 199 lbs. I just want to be out of the 200's. Looking forward to having a toned and stronger body before the holidays - so let's get the party started, woot-woot! Lol
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi, im Cherisse form the West Indies, first time back on today after 3 months and saw this group. The pic caught my attention and after reading the info, i though it wold be the PERFECT motivator and support i needed. I was watching MY BIG FAT REVENGE on Oxygen yesterday and was like if these girls can do it then why cant I. I've tried soooo many times, and fell off the wagon. Hoping that this time i will remain consistent , not give up, and reach my goal weight/size. Looking forward to the support.

Will confirm my stats in the morning. But it should be around 185-187.
    Challenge Goal Weight: 165
    UGW:145
  • poissondujour
    poissondujour Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, all!

I'm new on MFP... just moved from NYC to Miami, and I'm looking to get back in shape and start fresh in a new place. I was sick for about 10 years with celiac, and now that I'm diagnosed and healing, I want to shed all the weight I gained being sedentary and comfort-eating. I have about 13 lbs. total to lose, but I'm desperate for accountability.

SW: 114.5
    GW: 102

My biggest issue is being honest enough to log my food! Looking for a buddy, too.

:) Thanks!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Hello all:

sw: 300
    cw: 247.2
    gw: 225 for this 9 weeks
    ultimate gw: 150
  • tortugaycerveza
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm Ellie from Colorado. I've gradually gained about 15 lbs in the last year. Getting ready for a marathon in the spring and I'd like to be in good shape for it. I'm hoping to do it the healthy way, mostly cutting back on alcohol and refined carbs. Hopefully this group can provide the little extra motivation I need!

Starting Weight: 139.4
    Current weight: 139.4
    Goal Weight: 120
  • crash_aly
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alyssa from Minnesota. I have been really focusing on getting healthy and back to my soccer playing days over the last two years. I have battled several injuries along the way, some old flare ups and some new. I would like to run a 10k in the spring and stay in shape as I ride horse competitively.

Height 5'6"
    SW 220
    CW 167
    GW 145
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    SW 184
    CW 178
    GW (for this group) 158
    GW 130
  • Kaymarie8
    Kaymarie8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kay and I have been wanting to lose some weight for a long time now.So I start and then as soon as I start losing a little I fall of the wagon and return to where I was very quickly. I hope that this group will help me carry out my goal until the end and keep me responsible! I want to look better and more importantly feel better about myself!!!

Starting Weight: 162
    Goal Weight: 140
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone Im Haley. I struggled with eating disorders for almost 7 years, been trying to recover for the last 10 months, and its hard to try to recover and lose weight the healthy way, so thats why im here to be healthy.
    i dont have 20 pounds to lose, but i have my last 10 (hope thats okay)
    I want to be healthy happy and fit

Starting weight: 133.6
    Current weight: 118.5
    Goal weight: 105-108
  • Project_Jo
    Project_Jo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jody and I just gave birth to my daughter 4 months ago. I've started working out and keeping track of my meals to try and drop some baby weight. I don't know if I'll be able to drop a full 20 lbs in 9 weeks (I'm still nursing), but I definitely think this will help kick start my weight loss (and hopefully get me into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes by the holidays).

CW: 185