Fitness Buddy System?

Options
shirlinap
shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
Does anybody want to do a fitness buddy system on here? Someone to stay in contact with and stay motivated? If so, reply on here and I can pair everyone up! Or if you already have one or one in mind just post :)

Replies

• cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like this idea. I was in a fitness group before, but it was more stressful than motivating. We had about 5 or 6 members and a team captain. No one was actually responsive to each others posts though. This idea has potential if people participate :)
  • shirlinap
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback.. I agree.. I was on a group and it worked the same way.. I felt it was just too many people to keep up with :/ Hopefully this will be a good way to keep up with just one! :)
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I think that would be a great idea. I know *I* could certainly use the motivation!
  • jesicaxnn
    jesicaxnn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in for buddies!
  • skill133
    Options
    Yeah maybe a good idea.
  • louiseos
    Options
    I would definitely be open to a buddy system! :)
  • Iamgeoffpainter1
    Options
    Hi this is the first time I've posted on a message board ever! I think I need a buddy to keep me on track to reach my target
  • skewlines
    skewlines Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yes
  • shirlinap
    Options
    Yay I'm glad u guys r interested! Late for work so I will pair everyone up tmrw!! :) can't wait!
  • mother23ts
    Options
    I'm down for buddying up. I have done this before and I believe it works.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Im totally down for a buddy system. i only have 10 more pounds to lose but these 10 are harder then anything before. i would love to have someone to keep me accountable for what i say im going to do.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Sounds like a good way to motivate each other.
  • htimsikkin
    Options
    Sounds like a great idea!
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of a buddy system, please include me!!

also if anyone is looking for a great challenge, check out Sheri869. She is starting a new challenge very soon and her last ones have been super motivating! There are diet and exercise goals each week. It is a team and individual challenge, so that helps hold you accountable!! Everyone is very encouraging!
  • moreabs
    moreabs Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yes I want a buddy! Pair me up!
  • skill133
    Options
    Do you take buddy requests?? HAHA J/K. Looking forward to the challenge. I've actually already loss 3 pounds peeps!
  • hellohappycarla
    hellohappycarla Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it! Great idea!
  • shannonlou66
    Options
    im in, i think that is a bloody great idea
  • shirlinap
    Options
    Hey guys.. being a good girl! Going to gym, lunch, then I'll b back to post buddies this afternoon.. if uve messaged me about it pls post on here so I know to add u.. I don't want to leave anybody out!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I would love to do the buddy system!! I need an extra kick in the *kitten*!