Week 2: weigh in day!

Options
I didn't do well this week - on the go with a new baby in the family and helping with her toddler and catching food here and there - just home last night and will be glad to get back on track. But at least I didn't gain!

Loss - 0.2

Replies

• halloweenie09
    halloweenie09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW - 241
    CW - 235.5

Total lost - 5.5

Still on track to lose the 25 lbs in 14 weeks. This week my focus is on cooking more healthy meals at home and my first 5K this weekend.

@losingw8now - the scale is moving in the right direction. Just keep your focus and you'll do great.
  • lockmand
    lockmand Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Still with the plan, but have had a hard time getting to the gym and my energy has just plummeted!
    They are working on the highway I live on, and have a detour in effect that is adding time and stressful
    driving to my trips to town and back. I look for accidents to happen on the little narrow country road we have to take, and then getting back onto the main highway where there is no light to help with traffic either...I hear my whining excuse and know I just need to leave much earlier and allow time. I just don't seem to have time and the things I usually do in two short trips now I try to get all done while I am out, even if it means a wait over somewhere in town between errands or appointments. Just find it throws everything out of whack for me. Trying to stay focused but not doing well. Also lost my 14 year old Corgi and missing him a lot.
    I am not gaining but not loosing either. send me good vibes please.
    dlockman
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    jeez .. Really Scared..:grumble: Will be checking my weight later in the day.. I dont want to see the scale opposite direction:sick: .. but i know doing lots of weights excersices . there is a possibility ... Will keep u guys posted .. :drinker:
  • teazer60
    teazer60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to losing another 2 pounds when I weigh in on Wednesday October 2nd, 2013. I accomplished my 1st 2 pounds this week, so I'm hoping for the best in my next weigh in. All the best to all of you.
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    sorry for d late reply.. normally i m online from mobile.. and u can reply to forums only when u are on laptop.:sick: ....
    ok so heres the news ....
    ***Drum Rolls***** Another good week it was ...i lost 2.5 lbs since last week weigh in.. I was so happy and excited.. I will keep up my hard work to pull another good number next week... Good luck Lovlies :heart:
  • gbcyto
    gbcyto Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    4.8 lbs lost since Sept 1st. I've had some days off of work and that has been great for some 'me' time for biking.