We Did It!

Options
PBsMommy
PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
Well guys and gals, we made it to the end!

This is the thread were you can look back at what you have done and what you have accomplished. Share with us what these 90 days has done for you. If you kept up with your measurements and want to share, here is the place. If you have advice to give, let the positive words flow.

Are you proud of yourself?
Could you have done something better?
What all did you lose and what all did you gain?

If you want to continue on for another 90 days, join the ?? lbs in 90 Days Returns group.

I wish all of ya'll the best of luck in continuing with your weight loss journey. :drinker:

Replies

• hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    26.5 pounds lost. Wish I powered through and hit the 30, but I think it was awesome...so gonna do it again!
    Here we go!
  • hula808
    hula808 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    P.S. Thanks for all you effort and organizational skills! I love the spread sheet.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Well 29.2 lbs lost. :/ I'll take it though..lol. I really tried to lose that .8 in like 2 days but didn't.. I'm just too competitve. :) I'll do it again I have 38lbs left
  • kee414
    kee414 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well, just starting this challenge (and my weight loss), but this group is really inspirational!
  • jjsita
    jjsita Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    any chance this group is restarting in 2015? seems really helpful and I would love to be part of the challenge!