Results & Weigh-In Sept 17!

Options
gourd13_lg.jpg

TOT11_zpsc3569346.jpg

Here is your weigh-in for the week! Good luck!!!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

CHALLENGE:
817bb4400ca17e8241ffb0675686966d.jpg

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets lose 25lbs as a whole!!!

GROUP PROGRESS :
10lbs lost: achieved! 7/14/2013
20lbs lost: achieved! 7/28/2013
30lbs lost:
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 218.60
    Current Weight: 210
    Goal Weight: 198.60

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?} Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups... Mistakenly bought a 4 pack for my son.. Ate way too many myself this past week. Also, getting ready to go on a 5 day vacation to see my family. Not planning on logging, but will try to make better choices during that time. I will work hard to lose weight by my next weight-in this Wednesday (we leave on Thursday).

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?} I fit into size 16s and some 14s :) I started off as a VERY tight size 22. Because of my hour glass build and 5'8" frame, I will never be a size 2, but I will be very happy if I can get down to a size 12. (I bought a pair of very cute size 12 pants that I would like to fit into by next January/Feb.
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful September meeting & luncheon today, with BARSP (Birdville Association of Retired School Personnel) Took alot of photos for the Historian scrapbook & did some "square dancing" with Tri-City Promenaders~Fun! :laugh:
  • dsclemente
    Options
    Went back to 138 this week but I'm not going back to where I was. I will keep running. I think I'm gaining muscle.
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Back up to 128 lb. ugh. Desperately need to get back on the dieting bandwagon but seriously lack the motivation
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 218.60
    Current Weight: 206.80
    Goal Weight: 198.69

Weekly struggle: I leave for a 5 day trip to Missouri to celebrate my sisters 50th birthday. I am planning on enjoying myself and not tracking the entire time I am away. I will make healthier choices for myself, but will still enjoy the food I loved from my childhood.

WEEKLY NSV: I lost 3.2 lbs since last week :) I went back to doing what works best for me and had amazing results. Basically I exercise almost every day (mainly walking) and I only eat back my exercise calories a couple of days during the week.
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Starting weight : 143.3

Current weight : 134.48

Goal weight : 129
  • dsclemente
    Options
    Start weight: 140
    Goal weight: 127
    Current weight: 136.7

Weekly struggle: wow, I'm still going up and down on my weight. I'm eating right and running quite a bit. Actually I have been exercising almost everyday. I really think it is muscle but we'll see.

Weekly NSV: got me some bad *kitten* running shoes!
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Start Weight:185
    Current Weight:182.5
    Goal Weight: 175

This week is going great for me! I worked hard a Zumba today! My dance teacher & I are working on a dance to the song Thriller for October...fun! I am still doing my Pilates for 1 hr ~3x a week & Zumba & Curves weight training 2 X week~
    I can feel my inches toning up & my endurance is increasing at Zumba!~
    Yeah! Have a great week!:wink:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 212.4
    Current Weight: 212.8
    Goal: 192.4

I've struggled again this week. I'm working extra again and I've been super stressed out. Plus I still have lingering sickness which makes it super hard to breath. Ugh, next week will be better, I'm gonna kick butt.
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Start Weight: 185
    Current Weight: 182.5
    Goal Weight: 175

Wow! October is here! 31 days in the month...let's see what we (I) can do! HA!
    Good Luck! :love:
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Wow...where did everyone go? ha!:yawn:
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure where everyone else went, but I am having a super busy and stressful month so far! My Grandmother passed away last week and it really hit me hard. I hate to say it, but I haven't even thought about working out :frown: But I've only gained a pound, which puts me at 213.0...but that is horrible since it puts me up from the beginning of this challenge (ugh, once again :sad: ) but I thought it was going to be much worse.

My hubby and I are trying out a new financial plan, which hopefully will help keep my stress down. Fingers crossed that it works because I spend way too much time worrying and stressing and then I tend to over eat...ugh.

Anyway, that's my pity party, sorry I've been a let down. Hopefully everyone is doing awesome!!! Keep at it, I know I will be :heart:
  • Janice0711
    Options
    SO sorry for your loss!
    *We have been taking a class from "Dave Ramsey Financial Peace".....finally figuring out where our extra money goes,,,ha!
    Good luck on your finances & stress!
    Luv:flowerforyou: