What are you doing or did you do after Turbo Fire?

Options
mimiteh35
mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
I'm almost done with the 12 week schedule of Turbo Fire, 2 weeks to go, and so I wondered what would I want to do? I dont have the "advanced" package, I bought mine used off someone at work. So, I was thinking since I still struggle with some things on Turbo Fire, maybe I will do another 12 week round and then try the advance, or just purchase the advance maybe?? I also have other beach body DVDs I bought from the lady at work, Slim in 6 and 10 minute Trainer.

Before turbo fire I completed the Turbo Jam, but wonder if there's a hybrid? I can't really afford the Chalene Extreme yet, I'm asking for it for Christmas though, so maybe santa will be good to me. ;)

Just wondering what others have done or plan to do after they finish. :)

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I finished the Turbo Fire program, including the advanced discs back in May. I came up with a plan that focused on strength while still doing TF and some Jillian Michaels workouts. August 5, I started Focus T 25 (another BB workout), still adding in strength and doing TF one day a week. I have another 5 weeks of FT25, haven't decided if I'm going to try another workout, I'll probably just come up with my own workout plan until something comes along I'd like to try.
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started Focus T25 after TF. However, I have not had nearly the results that I had with Turbo Fire. So after I complete the Beta Phase of T25, I'm going to do another round of Turbo Fire and add weight training.
  • HeatherBrookmyer
    HeatherBrookmyer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Les Mills Combat and seeing great results. If you can't afford another program right now and are going to do another round of TF I would suggest searching for a different 12 week calendar. There are several different program calendars out on the web, this way maybe your body won't get used to the workouts.
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a turbo jam and TF hybrid. Just google it lots of hybrids pop up that you could try with the different programs you do have. I also know that you can make your own schudle but getting the hybrid x app. It is for beachbody programs only. Have fun whatever you do.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I bought Insanity, so in three weeks.. Hopefully starting that. Ooof.

Good luck everyone w/ their fitness goals! :)
  • PrincessMonica05
    Options
    I completed 12 weeks of TF and bought Chalean Extreme because I like Chalean and wanted to do a strength training program. I love it! I recommend it! It has cardio as well so you do strength training 3 days a week and cardio 2 days a week. I normally add a extra cardio day as well. I know they also have a TF and CLX hybrid too.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I started Focus T25 after TF. However, I have not had nearly the results that I had with Turbo Fire. So after I complete the Beta Phase of T25, I'm going to do another round of Turbo Fire and add weight training.

OMGoshh!! After TF I started FT25 and in 5 weeks of it I GAINED 5lbs :( So I stopped it and started back TF 11 days ago! Idk y I didn't lose anything with T25, but I am glad to be back with Chalene. First round lost 17.6lbs! Hope to get good results this time into it :)
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I completed 12 weeks of TF and bought Chalean Extreme because I like Chalean and wanted to do a strength training program. I love it! I recommend it! It has cardio as well so you do strength training 3 days a week and cardio 2 days a week. I normally add a extra cardio day as well. I know they also have a TF and CLX hybrid too.

I'm gonna send T25 back! And thought about getting CLX or Les Mills Combat. R u losing good with CLX??
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    Yes there is a turbo jam and TF hybrid. Just google it lots of hybrids pop up that you could try with the different programs you do have. I also know that you can make your own schudle but getting the hybrid x app. It is for beachbody programs only. Have fun whatever you do.

I didn't know about this app, I'll look into it, thanks!
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    Well, a chance came up to do a 5K in our area for a fundraiser, so my family decided we wanted to try the couch to 5K and see if us as a family (myself, my son, my fiance, his 2 kids) can complete it jogging/running instead of just walking. :) So, for now that is what i'm going to start and that will give me about 2 months to decide what route I want to go next, lol. I really do love Chalene, she's so energetic, and her music takes me back to high school lmao. I lost 17 lbs when I did Turbo Jam and so far another 12 (I had about a month of drama and unfortunately ate crapily during that time, while I didn't actually gain weight because I was still doing Turbo Fire, I didn't loose, either). So, we'll see where I end up after the couch to 5K. :)

Whoever mentioned lifting, I have seen people with lifting results and that is something I was considering purchasing the Chalene Extreme, but I worry that I'm too out of shape for that one, that I should maybe stick with Turbo Fire one more 12-week round? I love what the Turbo Fire has done for my arms/shoulders so far with what little toning there is so far, so I know it will be even better with the CLX.

Thanks for answering everyone! Good luck to you all!!! :)
  • LaChinaDoll
    LaChinaDoll Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I did Brazil Butt lift and saw good results I'd like to do a second month. I am out of town so just switching up workouts. I did TF, T25 and HHA this week. I'm curious about T25 I want to start it loyally in November but after reading your results I'm unsure...
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I did Brazil Butt lift and saw good results I'd like to do a second month. I am out of town so just switching up workouts. I did TF, T25 and HHA this week. I'm curious about T25 I want to start it loyally in November but after reading your results I'm unsure...

I'll admit I didn't lose any pounds during the first phase of T25, but I lost 6.5 inches from hips, waist and thighs, also I look leaner, I'm now in the second phase. Size-wise I'm pretty much wear I want to be (size 8), so I'd like to continue toning, not caring so much about actual lbs.
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    I'm doing Les Mills Combat and seeing great results. If you can't afford another program right now and are going to do another round of TF I would suggest searching for a different 12 week calendar. There are several different program calendars out on the web, this way maybe your body won't get used to the workouts.

Thanks for that suggestion! :)
  • mimiteh35
    Options
    well I am almost done with week 11, so next week is RECOVERY WEEK! I'm so excited to be so close to finishing! It is taking me 4 months instead of 3 to finish TF, but I'm still proud of myself! :)

My family has started the Couch to 5K program, we just finished week 2, we have a goal 5K to aim for, so we're excited to try this as a family. I usually can't get anyone to do anything healthy with me in the house, so having my fiance and all the kids (all 12 year olds) do this with me feels great! so, after I finish recovery phase, I'm thinking of just concentrating on the couch to 5K and on the days we don't run maybe try to add in some sort of weights but I don't know where to start with that, and Im' sure it will require more equipment, so I'm still reading up and trying to figure out the best way to start that.

:)
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    well I am almost done with week 11, so next week is RECOVERY WEEK! I'm so excited to be so close to finishing! It is taking me 4 months instead of 3 to finish TF, but I'm still proud of myself! :)

My family has started the Couch to 5K program, we just finished week 2, we have a goal 5K to aim for, so we're excited to try this as a family. I usually can't get anyone to do anything healthy with me in the house, so having my fiance and all the kids (all 12 year olds) do this with me feels great! so, after I finish recovery phase, I'm thinking of just concentrating on the couch to 5K and on the days we don't run maybe try to add in some sort of weights but I don't know where to start with that, and Im' sure it will require more equipment, so I'm still reading up and trying to figure out the best way to start that.

:)

I did Chalean Extreme and C25k after Turbo Fire too - loved it!

Actually, I loved running so much, it took over and I dropped CLX but I'm starting again next week to build some strength over the winter period.