What are your short term goals?

Options
2»

Replies

• hollyla9905
    Options
    I love the goal of just sticking to it for 2 weeks then three. every day is one more day down!

It makes you want to work harder for the next goal when you bust through the first one!
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options

But my INITIAL goal is to stick to my diet for TWO WEEKS.

Then a month, then three, then six, etc.

Oooh that's a good way to look at the goal too! The stick-to-it gets easier the longer you go along, somehow. :)
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    This topic has slipped a bit down the list, but I have to put in here about the scale milestone I'm nearing and trimmed from the list initially. In 2007 I lost 152 lbs. As of this morning's weigh in, I am .2 lbs from reaching that "low" point again. From there it is on to the other goals on the list as stated.

How is it going for you all this what? Three weeks later?
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    WOOO dward that's awesome :) You are so inspiring.

My next 'last lowest' is still 31 lbs away, which would bring me to about February of 2008 when I had been on weight watchers for a while with some success-ish. I didn't put it on my mini-goals list because, well. I didn't really think about that one LOL. But seeing your post reminded me that I'm more than halfway there :)
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Yes you are, and well done! Short goals help. Feel good, keep going and as the milestones go past, the big goal doesn't seem so impossible.

Thanks for sharing Cary.
  • dinobunni
    Options
    I love the way you guys have done your mini goals!! Mine is nowhere near as personal! I joined a group to lose 20lbs by Christmas. So far it's looking good lol.

I want to give myself time and make a more personal mini goal list. I've never really paid attention to my weight though so it might be difficult.