Friday 9/27 Weigh-In - Week 2 of Fall Challenge

Options
Thursday evening here but posting this now so anyone in time zones ahead of me can post in their morning if they want.

How did the second week go? Everybody keeping up the good fight?

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Fitness Goal: 10 hours working out
    Result: 9.75 hours

Saturday I had a great run. Monday & Wednesday's runs were tough, and I had a recovery week at the gym with my trainer so those workouts were a little lighter.

Weight Loss Goal: -1.5 pounds
    Result: +0.7 pounds

I ate pretty well, except I really slacked off with eating enough fruits & vegetables so that needs to become a priority again. I also did not drink nearly as much water as I usually do.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Up 1.2 pounds. Not terrible as I had an absolutely wonderful anniversary weekend in which we ate out all meals and were surprised by the hotel staff with some yummy brownies on our big day!
    Then I got sick and since I can't really breathe, my workouts have been few and far between.
    I'm okay with it. I know it's just a glitch in time.
    Next week should be better.

As far as my fitness, I tried some new strength moves and I'm very pleased.

I'm drinking lots of water, so that's on target:happy:

Hoping everyone has a great week.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Up 1.2 pounds. Not terrible as I had an absolutely wonderful anniversary weekend in which we ate out all meals and were surprised by the hotel staff with some yummy brownies on our big day!
    Then I got sick and since I can't really breathe, my workouts have been few and far between.
    I'm okay with it. I know it's just a glitch in time.
    Next week should be better.

As far as my fitness, I tried some new strength moves and I'm very pleased.

I'm drinking lots of water, so that's on target:happy:

Hoping everyone has a great week.

All things considered only being up 1.2 is really good! Glad you enjoyed your anniversary weekend! Hope you feel better soon. Several people in my office have a bad cold so I'm drinking lots of Emergen-C and I sanitized my desk and the conference rooms yesterday.
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My weight seems to be down 1.2 pounds over the past week. I just checked MFP's Reports for the details.
    Have a great weekend!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My weight seems to be down 1.2 pounds over the past week. I just checked MFP's Reports for the details.
    Have a great weekend!

Nice loss!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Down .2 for the week.

Exercised plenty, ate well. Jeans that I bought (tight) over the summer fit very comfortably but that number on the scale is tormenting me!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Down .2 for the week.

Exercised plenty, ate well. Jeans that I bought (tight) over the summer fit very comfortably but that number on the scale is tormenting me!

One of those weeks!

Congrats on the formerly-tight jeans fitting comfortably! If I had to choose between the scale moving or my pants getting looser I am going to take my pants getting looser every time.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options

One of those weeks!

Congrats on the formerly-tight jeans fitting comfortably! If I had to choose between the scale moving or my pants getting looser I am going to take my pants getting looser every time.

Thank you!
  • babyblackbutterfly
    Options
    HI Guys!
    Bump in the road for me. Ended up in the emergency room last week having a panic attack which I thought was a heart attack. Scared me but made me have the wake up call about taking care of me so that I can be better able to take care of everybody else. Priorities... xoxoxoxoxo
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Everyone. I'm holding steady at 174. About 1 pound down since last week. Surprising, under the circumstances of the past 2 weeks.