New here :) 29 weeks

Options
Hey everyone. I'm new to the group, but not new to MFP :) I successfully lost about 70 pounds after I had my daughter two years ago. Now I'm pregnant again with our third. My starting weight was 169 and now I'm up to 199 at 29 weeks. I'm so ashamed. I have been so inactive. Before getting pregnant I was working out regularly and eating so good. I have no excuse, I just slowed down. I have to get more active now so I'm joining this group to hopefully get some support and motivation! Please feel free to add me and bug the crap out of me to exercise and not eat donuts. :)

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 22 weeks myself and am trying to stay active but it's not easy, especially with other children to look after.

Friend request sent.
  • Sixel
    Sixel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 16w and not doing too badly. Cycling, running and walking, though especially the running is really slow.

What would be a realistic weekly goal for you?
  • kitsune1989
    kitsune1989 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 weeks and gained a ton already. 0_o I realized how much junk I was eating so I'm tracking all my food here to make sure its healthy. This will be number two for me.
  • ekamaseca
    ekamaseca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and would like to continue using myfitnesspal, I've lost 30 pounds over the past year and now I would like to keep my weight gain in check during my pregnancy. Feel free to add me since I'm also looking for friends to share our experiences
  • queenmolly68
    Options
    31 weeks here :) Will add you, but I can't tell you not to eat donuts because they are my greatest weakness!