Weigh-In for Week 2! Sept 30th - Oct 5th

Options
moreabs
moreabs Posts: 86 Member
Good morning group! It's Monday and I weigh 197.2. :)

I took a bunch of creatine this past week and gained 5 pounds because of it. I only took it 'cause I thought it might help me pass a swim test for school but I quit taking it already. I should be lighter next week as it gets out of my system.

:)

Let's hear your weigh-ins!

Replies

• skill133
    Options
    SW 260
    CW 256

4 pound weight loss last week. Could have been better, but the weekend was up and down. Had good moments being healthy and bad moments being not so healthy. Want to match that 4 pound weight loss in week 2, so will work harder on finishing it out strong!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm embarrassed to post after that! :blushing: Way to go on the 4#!!! I'm done less than a pound. .8 yep. I didn't do real well, and hope to make it up this week.
    SW 136
    CW 135.2
  • jesicaxnn
    jesicaxnn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW: 147
    CW: 144.2
    Lost: 2.8

I probably could have done a lot more exercise last week, so I'll try to work on that starting today. I woke up with a cold this morning, I hope it doesn't stick around too long :(
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Had date day yesterday. Attempted and actually thought I kept under my MFP goals. I ate around maintenance hehe.

Week 2: 171.2
    Week 1: 172
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    SW: 154.5
    CW: 154.2

Not a big loss, but I did lose 2 inches. So that's nice. It was also the "end of the month", so I actually expected a bigger number. I'm happy with what I got!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Last week - 247.2
    This week - 248.5

Not a good start :(
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    SW:185-Week 1
    CW: 183 Week 2

2lb lost :D

Challeng GW: 165
    UGW:145

Shout out to my buddy lbuc07, lots of support :)
  • TheWipingYears
    TheWipingYears Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please don't be down if you don't post 'big numbers'! If you are tracking or even just eating with awareness, you are doing more than most people!!!

Have to find a scale on which to weigh myself! We don't keep one at the house. You think if I just walk in my doc's office, they would let me weight? hmmm.
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Weighing in tomorrow...I forgot to weight this morning :(...or maybe I skipped it subconciously cause I know I messed up over the weekend. Not to mention TOM!! I hate TOM!!!
  • mavis153
    Options
    I am also weighing in tomorrow. I have drs appointments on Tuesdays so at least the scale will be consistent. I really need to get a better one for my house! It's great to see people's weigh ins! Keep up the great work!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    SW:185-Week 1
    CW: 183 Week 2

2lb lost :D

Challeng GW: 165
    UGW:145

Shout out to my buddy lbuc07, lots of support :)

You are awesome!!! And you will definitely see the 165!!! Together we'll do this! Thank you, for the constant encouragement!
  • Rockin_Robyn
    Rockin_Robyn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I doubt my decision to skip the gym over the weekend in exchange for a whole day's worth of yard work Saturday hindered my weigh in ...but it's like WTH... I'm really hoping to see better results in the next week ... :( I am so impatient!
    SW: 174 - Week 1 (9/21)
    CW: 173.4 - Week 2 (9/29)
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Please don't be down if you don't post 'big numbers'! If you are tracking or even just eating with awareness, you are doing more than most people!!!

Have to find a scale on which to weigh myself! We don't keep one at the house. You think if I just walk in my doc's office, they would let me weight? hmmm.

Great encouragement .. I needed to hear that! Maybe u could do measurements to keep track?

Sad to say.. I dropped the ball this weekend and gained :(( hopefully some is is muscle from lifting weights...going to work harder this week

SW 180
    CW 181.6
  • kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 221.0
    Week 2: 217.4

I had to check my scale 5 times and I put it in different places in my bathroom just to make sure it wasn't lying to me. Yesterday when I'd checked my weight it was 220! I don't know what happened between today and yesterday but I guess I shouldn't complain. :laugh:
  • kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Most gyms have scales too, if you use the gym that is. It's probably a better idea to get a scale for home though since you'll want to weigh yourself in the morning right after you use the bathroom and before you eat or drink anything. That'll keep factors more consistent
  • kandalure
    kandalure Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 225
    Week 2: 221.8

I lost 3.2 which is huge for me as I hardly ever lose more than a pound at a time. I've been really impressed with everyone's losses and I hope we all keep up the good work!
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am also weighing in tomorrow. I have drs appointments on Tuesdays so at least the scale will be consistent. I really need to get a better one for my house! It's great to see people's weigh ins! Keep up the great work!

Good luck at the Dr's tomorrow. I am loving your profile pic, by the way. Rosie the Riveter!
  • skill133
    Options
    Jbuc - don't be embarrassed....i'm embarrassed I lost 4 pounds the first week..just shows I have a ton to lose!

I really respect all of you for posting your numbers, especially if you gained. I know I will gain in a week eventually and hope I have the courage to post that like you did!

Let's have a great week 2 all!
  • htimsikkin
    Options
    starting weight: 162
    current weight: 161

Lost a pound!

well done everyone. I am surprised I made it through the week.... but so happy I did.

8 weeks to go!
  • drizzy_obsessed04
    Options
    sw: 165
    cw: 162.4