weigh in #5

Options
Lets seee those numbers!

So i realized i was gaining muscle from running... which is not what i want to do because i have enough so now i am just walking up hills to try and get that slim look.

Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm still 279.0 :(

I was sick for 2 weeks in September & now I have a sore upper back so I have not been exercising regularly - illness & injury suck! I plan to hit it hard these last 10 days of the month & hopefully get to my 275 goal by 9/30.
    It seems like this group is fizzling out... bummer!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    SW: 189
    CW: 177.5

I am down 11.5!!! Little over half way there!!!!!! :drinker:
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I'm still 279.0 :(

I was sick for 2 weeks in September & now I have a sore upper back so I have not been exercising regularly - illness & injury suck! I plan to hit it hard these last 10 days of the month & hopefully get to my 275 goal by 9/30.
    It seems like this group is fizzling out... bummer!

Update: I dropped 1.6# this morning - so 277.4!! Yay!! I also lost another 4 inches this month - it's just frustrating not seeing the numbers move on the scale!
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW: 266.6
    CW: 259.4
    Total lost 7.2 pounds
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am down 3 lbs this week (248 to 245). I think that puts my total weight loss at 8lbs.
  • SimplyMeLucia
    SimplyMeLucia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    current weight is 262.4
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had an injury for the past 2 weeks and just getting back into my cardio routine. I was super busy last week working on training for the weekend so that is over, I can get back on schedule. My scale has not moved much but I am losing inches. Good luck.
  • sashalav
    Options
    Half way there. Started at 224 and now at 114 - 10 pounds lost and 10 to go.

Btw, thank you all for this group. Every little bit of motivation helps to keep at it.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    no change... and thats after doing 10 days of that dukan diet and exercise... so... i need a game changer ... any suggestions? thinking of intermittent fasting or a few days a week of very resrictive calories like 500 twice a week. I'm kinda feeling desperate.. i have lost weight before but i thought i wouldve lost a few kg by now, or at the very least 5-6 pounds.