Introductions

Options
We thought it would be helpful to have one thread pinned to the main page where everyone can introduce themselves and share what they hope this challenge will help them with in their healthy lifestyle journey.

I'll get things rolling. I'm Shannon and I'm in Upper Marlboro, MD and I am looking forward to completing this challenge so that I can fine tune my eating habits. While I eat healthy for the most part, I have moments where I do make poor food choices when I'm stressed or haven't prepared for the week. I find that I do much better when I am being held accountable for what I eat. So I commit to eating clean during this challenge and after it's complete.

Replies

• SavvyFitMoms
    Options
    I'm Celia, #FabBodyAmbassador, and I will be doing this challenge under @SavvyFitMoms. I reside in Beltsville, MD. I am Vegan. Granted I eat healthy foods a majority of the time, sometimes us Vegans crave the "bad potatoes" too much. So my goal for this challenge, is to increase my vegetables and diversify my veggie and fruit intake, and stay away from french fry cravings! It's also going to be interesting to see on paper how I eat and how often, and what I eat more vs what I eat less of....We are being held accountable under this challenge, so eating clean and seeing the results will definitely be interesting!! I'll also be tweeting and interacting posts from this challenge under @FabBodyFitness, so be sure to hashtag #FabBodyFoodJournal! Hope to tweet to yall soon!
  • thehairfairi
    thehairfairi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Monica. I have been a my fitness pal member for over 2 years. im joining the challenge to reinforce the good habits, and also find encouragement in working with a team. My issue is not planning for the weekend, and portion control. I look forward to chatting with you ladies throughout the month of october.
  • Harperkake
    Options
    Hi I'm Pat, I am looking forward to this challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • Sociallysavvyva
    Sociallysavvyva Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! CeCe and are are glad you decided to join us for this challenge! We look forward to talking with you through the month and into the future! Having an active community with the same goals makes a healthy lifestyle a lot easier. We hope you'll join us for the Twitter chat on the 11th at 11 am!
  • SavvyFitMoms
    Options
    Welcome Ladies!!! How was your first week? I'll admit I ate a couple of fries, but only because I my son wanted some lol. But as far as buying my own, I didn't. I didn't get a chance to try new veggies yet, but I'm hoping to do so this week and drink more water with Lemon in the AM.

Share your thoughts!