A dream piece of clothing you'd like to fit into?

My dream piece of clothing is a jumpsuit / overalls I bought last winter......it's all artsy fartsy.....never seen anything like it before.....It's a size 16. I am a size 22......but, I have it out with my winter wear, determined to fit into it by January......

What's yours? :tongue:

Replies

• leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    I'm wearing my dream clothing. My size 30 Kenneth Cole jeans. But the frightening part is that they don't fit so well any more. And KC doesn't make too many clothes in size 28. Yup, I'm going below my dream piece of clothing. I'm already in a size 28 jeans from Gap. KC cuts his a bit smaller, so when I can get into them, I will be done. And my mind will be officially blown.

That and my small size Andrew Christian skanky underwear. My partner loves those too.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    LOL hmm don't know about skanky underwear, but this is my ultimate wet dream outfit:

navy_uniform.jpg
  • onemoc
    onemoc Posts: 35 Member
    size 30 regular rise slim fit pants- and some nice small dress shirts. currently at about 31 on the regular rise and dress shirts are more comfy at a medium right now.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    LOL hmm don't know about skanky underwear, but this is my ultimate wet dream outfit:

navy_uniform.jpg

Which one? Oh, you mean the uniform. I was looking at the guys. lol
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Ha, I know right? They're included in the dream too :P
  • lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    The last pair of pants in my "too small" bag. In February, I went through my closet and put everything a size too big in one bag, everything too small in another, and to donate in another. Slowly, stuff from my closet has been going into the "too big" bag, bumping things out into the donate bag (I only want to keep one size up), and stuff from the "too small" bag has been coming out. There is one last, way cute, pair of slacks left. They button and zip, but they pull at the crotch and are NSFW in the rear end still.

At my high weight, 12s were getting too small (but I refused to buy 14s), and now I am between a 6 and an 8. Once most 6s fit comfortably (another inch? half?) I will not want to get any smaller.

Congrats to those who are in or very close to their goals! And good luck on your journey to everyone else!
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Size 16 skinny(ish) jeans :) I'm close... but probably not close enough yet.

I'm going to shop for jeans (men's, probably :ohwell:) this weekend and see just how well I'm doing. My waist is 38 at last measure... and no hips to speak of (and that won't change soon). I've heard the men's Levi's 510s ("super skinny") are good for a more feminine fit.
  • CarterCantStop
    CarterCantStop Posts: 13 Member
    Mine is a dream out fit its a sweater dress with leggings black boots and a sexy black leather jacket :)
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    I got a cat suit in a size 14 that I can't wait to fit... the thing is it's cut so small that it feels like it's a size 12... almost there though...
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    I want to able to surf in a bikini and feel beautiful! I do it now just because its fun, but im not as toned as i could be :)
  • I just bought a really lovely high-low dress(black on top, cheetah on bottom) in a size Medium but the sizes run small that I see everyday and cannot wait ti wear it!
    I've always wanted to wear a two piece bathing-suite as well!
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    i love flare jeans and i would love to fit into a size 9 with a cute graphic tee that shows off my future flat stomach ( the good ol days)
  • I want to able to surf in a bikini and feel beautiful! I do it now just because its fun, but im not as toned as i could be :)
    ^^ This.

I want to get to the point where I can wear a bikini and the only thing that I have to worry about is the size of my boobs (They're tiny).

I would also like to just get firmly into the "misses" section of a clothing store. I've bounced back and forth between "misses" and "women's (which all look like old lady mumu's to me)" for so long. Blargh.
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Ooh... I just thought of my #1 thing.

A 38 D bra.
  • Cae_Troi
    Cae_Troi Posts: 66 Member
    My dream clothing would be a short leather skirt, with a cute jacket...without looking like a stuffed sausage :p
  • Scudder76
    Scudder76 Posts: 108 Member
    My goal has long been the Ludlow Suit at J.Crew.

I actually tried it on last week, and had a pleasant surprise; largest Jacket fit fine, and the largest pants were fine in the waist and the seat. But... Cycling has left me with tree-trunk thighs, and the legs of the pants were cut too small for my quads!

I need to find a different option for a modern suit, as my old suit is starting to look like a David Byrne costume.
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Hmmmm, to be able to sit on the beach in a tank top on a hot day and not feel self conscious! That's my dream item of clothing! :)
  • Its not clothing I own, but...

DRESSES! Especially summer dresses, and fancy dresses. My GF has a company Christmas party every year we attend, and I've worn the same black dress both years. It's a pretty dress, and flattering, but I would love to buy a new one.
  • I want to able to surf in a bikini and feel beautiful! I do it now just because its fun, but im not as toned as i could be :)

I did this when I was younger, but with not so awesome results! I had a wipe out, and the top shifted and my boobs popped out. I've also had the bottom slide down when I dove under waves with the board while paddling out. Paddling+pulling up bottoms=very difficult. Just make sure you buy one that fits well and won't slip!

Edit: Formatting
  • my perfect wedding dress... of course I keep changing my mind of what that looks like, but I will find it!