We're already in our 5th week!!!

Options
JagerLewis
JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
Hey all!! I hope everyone is doing great with keep up to their goals!! This week I've lost another 2. This puts me at 11lbs down and 23 to go till Christmas day!!

Replies

• LauriTerrell
    LauriTerrell Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I am down another 1.8 pounds for a total of 9.2 pounds and 10.8 pounds left until Christmas.
  • Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, a happy Friday to you too.

I am down another 2 lbs making a total loss of 14lbs so far, with another 8lbs to go. This week has been a bit of a nightmare, so I do not think that I will lose anything this week, but on a positive note, I don't think I will gain much either.

You both have done a fab job, keep it up, Just think of how good we will all feel and look :happy: by Christmas.
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    Great job ladies!! I've been thinking of how sexy we'll look in our New Years outfits! :wink:
  • PamelaD88
    PamelaD88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this is my first post. I started this weekend at 208. Today I am at 207.4. I'd like to be down to my "typical" weight around 190 by Christmas. I had knee surgery in June and am just about to 100%, but still building muscle. :-) excited to have partners in this!
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    8/23: 267
    8/29: 264.4
    9/11 263
    10/1: 259
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    ok so i have been trying to lose weight for a while, last time i tried doing the same kind of thing, the weight just came off....
    so im a bit late its week 5 already and over the past 5 weeks i have put on two and have lost some putting me currently at

175.4 pounds.... the goal is 150 pounds by december... thats 25 pounds in 11 weeks. is that unrealistic do you think?
  • JagerLewis
    Options
    ok so i have been trying to lose weight for a while, last time i tried doing the same kind of thing, the weight just came off....
    so im a bit late its week 5 already and over the past 5 weeks i have put on two and have lost some putting me currently at

175.4 pounds.... the goal is 150 pounds by december... thats 25 pounds in 11 weeks. is that unrealistic do you think?
    It may be a bit tough. My goal is 23 more by Christmas. We can do it!!!