Weigh-In for Week 2! Sept 30th - Oct 5th

Options

Replies

• bomberchamp
    bomberchamp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    sw 229
    cw. 228

down a pound after a weekend of partying at the race track next week will be better
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I second skill's post... great to see all weighins, even if gained..

Also, I believe the first week is usually the jump start week and this could be the week for some to see bigger weight loss!

Already 1 week down!! Even if u went to the gym only once or twice and ate bad.. YOU STARTED!!!! Its the beginning of it!
    And if this is your week one, nows the time to start! :)

Here's to week 2!

"THE NUMBER ONE REASON PEOPLE GIVE UP SO FAST IS BECAUSE THEY TEND TO LOOK AT HOW FAR THEY STILL HAVE TO GO, INSTEAD OF HOW FAR THEYVE GOTTEN"
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    SW: 118.6
    CW. 118.5

not much of a loss but im happy it wasnt a gain so ill take what i get.
    planning on doing a either a 48 hour detox, or juicing this week so hopefully better next week
  • desdoug27
    desdoug27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group! So I missed last week. But I'll post it anyway

SW: 198.4
    CW: 196.8

I lost 1.6 pounds this week! I was super encouraged! I worked out 4 out of the 7 days and was good on my meals. (Except when I went to Applebee's for half priced appetizers)

This week I struggled with feeling defeated, because my UGW is 130 and I'm still 68 pounds away from that, but my best friend helped me to realized that my highest weight was 208 and I've lost many "yellow globs" of fat already!! So the quote that shirlinap posted ("THE NUMBER ONE REASON PEOPLE GIVE UP SO FAST IS BECAUSE THEY TEND TO LOOK AT HOW FAR THEY STILL HAVE TO GO, INSTEAD OF HOW FAR THEYVE GOTTEN") is absolutely true!

Keep fighting everyone!! And even if it is .1 a pound lost, it is .1 closer to the body you've always wanted and a yellow glob of fat gone!!!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    SW: 166.3
    CW: 151.8
    GW: 131.8
    UGW: 115

I don't think I exercised enough for the amount I ate. I also didn't drink enough water. Tom also paid me a visit. I keep going up and down though.

14877786.png
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I lost 1.6 pounds this week! I was super encouraged! I worked out 4 out of the 7 days and was good on my meals. (Except when I went to Applebee's for half priced appetizers)

This week I struggled with feeling defeated, because my UGW is 130 and I'm still 68 pounds away from that, but my best friend helped me to realized that my highest weight was 208 and I've lost many "yellow globs" of fat already!! So the quote that shirlinap posted ("THE NUMBER ONE REASON PEOPLE GIVE UP SO FAST IS BECAUSE THEY TEND TO LOOK AT HOW FAR THEY STILL HAVE TO GO, INSTEAD OF HOW FAR THEYVE GOTTEN") is absolutely true!

Keep fighting everyone!! And even if it is .1 a pound lost, it is .1 closer to the body you've always wanted and a yellow glob of fat gone!!!

Welcome to the group! We have all had to start somewhere. Myself, I came from 235 down to 170ish and am still quite a ways away from where I want to be. My ultimate goal weight is about the same as yours, and we will get there! Nice job on the loss, keep it up!
  • scott7791
    scott7791 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SW (23/09/13): 213
    1st weigh in (30/09/13) 210.2

Total loss :- 2.8lbs
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    week one ..... down 3.2

SW 178
    CW 174.8
    GW (this group) 158

off to a great start !!! Little jealous my buddy lost 4 LOL !!!!
  • lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    SW: 180.0
    CW: 173.6
    GW: 155.0
    UGW: 145.0
  • Kaymarie8
    Kaymarie8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 162
    Current Weight: 163

Hoping this is muscle... but I'm working hard to have a bigger loss next week to make up for it! Super excited that I now have a buddy, let's do this!
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 162
    Current Weight: 163

Hoping this is muscle... but I'm working hard to have a bigger loss next week to make up for it! Super excited that I now have a buddy, let's do this!

Here! Have another buddy! :D
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

I like your mentality, keep it up... :)
  • Project_Jo
    Project_Jo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    SW: 185
    CW: 183

Keep up the good work everybody! 1 week down!
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 180
    Week #1: 173
    Week #2: 176

tom :sad:
  • crash_aly
    crash_aly Posts: 112
    Options
    Good morning!

Week 1 167.4
    Week 2 168.8

WRONG DIRECTION! :( This week will be better.

I tried to make myself feel better by saying maybe it was muscle gain from being able to start back up with weight training after an injury.... ha!
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Last week - 247.2
    This week - 248.5

Not a good start :(
    Don't sweat it MamaDee!!!
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 169.8
    Week 2: 168.2

Not that great but I am happy that it went down. I didn't do all of my workouts this week so that is what I am going to work on for this week.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options

WOW.... 7 lbs down, what are you doing, share share:happy: :happy: :laugh:
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options

WOW.... 7 lbs down, what are you doing, share share:happy: :happy: :laugh:

I second that!!!! What have u been doing.. nice!
  • MorganOfTroy
    MorganOfTroy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    SW: 162
    CW: 160.2
    GW: 142
    UGW: 115