Options
Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
Day one done!

Replies

• Evita64
    Evita64 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey Lauren! Thanks for starting this. I could barely read the calendar, but I was able to make out some things. I may have to bow out of this challenge. It may be too much for my knees right now.

I hope to catch up to you later. This is right up my alley.
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    Welcome! Evita please feel free to modify with the lunges, no need to go all the way down. The point is just to challenge yourself! There is a separate topic with a larger image of the calendar and a good ol' copy and paste link. You can also save the image from the large calendar and print
  • Erikaelias85
    Erikaelias85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day one complete! Looked quite crazy doing lunges in the hallway at my job!! But if it get's me a better bum...totally worth it. :D
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done :smile:

I LOATHE lunges though.
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Day One done!
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    smesche I feel the same way about lunges. All of the other challenges I researched had burpees too though, and I need lower impact stuff. NOTHING worse than burpess for me. lol
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    smesche I feel the same way about lunges. All of the other challenges I researched had burpees too though, and I need lower impact stuff. NOTHING worse than burpess for me. lol

I'll take lunges over burpees any day LOL
  • mewood72437
    mewood72437 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day one....complete!!
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I agree those Burpees are difficult especially with weights. Lol
  • mewood72437
    mewood72437 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to lie..... I don't think I can even do a burpee...

( I just did a google search)
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I haven't introduced myself yet, but I just finished day 1. I also hate lunges, and hate burpees more. When I do them, I have to do a modified version, and I still hate them! Since I hate lunges, I did them first to get them out of the way. lol

14877786.png
  • BubblyDots
    Options
    Day one...done :)

I don't understand a lot of the lingo used in the other discussion board sorry.
    Personally, I think ANY exercise is better than none.
    This is a nice and easy simple to follow programme...takes 5 minutes to do; surely it has to have some effect..especially by the end of the month :)
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    :smile: Day 1: done
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done!
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    Agreed bubbly, of course there are always going to be BETTER ways to do something, doesn't mean this is wrong and definitely better than nothing. The guy posting that stuff doesn't even seem to be doing the challenge, just naysaying. Great work everyone!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm the odd duck, post an Ab challenge along with some tricep work with 5 lb. weights. :laugh:

Day 1: 15 situps, 5 crunches, 5 leg raises, 10 sec. plank, 15 overhead tricep extensions and kickbacks.
  • dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Done!!!
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Day 1 is done.