Fitness Buddy System?

Options
13»

Replies

• meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Please also sign me up for a buddy. Could you please advise when we are expected to weigh in (which day of week)?
    Thanks!
    Melissa
  • Francesca3434
    Options
    i would like a buddy please :)
  • mavis153
    Options
    I would also like a buddy if it isn't too much trouble!

34688843.png
  • cklapk1
    cklapk1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'd like a buddy for sure if i still can!
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok awesome! Here u go all! :) Let me know if any problems or anyone else wants to join.

Kaymarie8 & Kandalure

Kaylacollinsc & meluc

Francesca3434 & mavis153 & cklapk1
  • shirlinap
    Options
    I'm not sure if everyone that's been partnered up are still looking at this page, but I was curious if everyone has been enjoying the partners or found it a little harder to stay in touch...?

My pard n I have been keeping in touch and its been a great addition to comments and motivation on news feed :) hope its been the same for all!
  • skill133
    skill133 Posts: 161
    Options
    My partner is the bomb...we are helping each other stay motivated. We are such in tune with each other that we are both sick this week as well. LOL
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am liking my buddy. We have started a small workout three days a week that we do and chat daily to keep us accountable and motivated. We share recipes and food ideas and exercise tips. Good idea and thanks for doing this.
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My buddy has been awesome! We're able to chat everyday, and the encouragement has been great! I think, I might just be able to finally do this! Thanks Fat2fit!!!
  • shirlinap
    Options
    Ohh THATS GREAT TO HEAR!!

Thanks for the feedback guys.. I know its hard sometimes to get on here and post with our busy lives.. so props to everyone for taking the time to stay active on here regardless of how often it is.. its really helped motivate me.. :)
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know im late but i can please have a buddy too? I live in the Uk (yorkshire) had a hectic birthday week last week but eager to get back 'onit'

xx