How to add TurboFire workouts to exercise database???

Options
Dragana_S
Dragana_S Posts: 28 Member
Hi All

It seems strange that I cannot select TurboFire (or any other beachbody programs) from the database when I want to add my exercise calories. It is strange considering how many people on this site use those workouts, just look at the number of members in this group! Les Mills workouts are listed and so should be Beachbody programs.
It is also strange that there is no option to add actual calories measured using my own HR watch (I use Polar FT7).
Am I just new person on the site that can't find the right place to click or are they really not in the database?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Nah. It's not there. Neither is Insanity or P90X (that I've seen). It does seem like if Les Mills is on there, so should the other popular ones. You have to do it "by hand" I guess would be the best term, every time. I had to do the same thing for Body Revolution too. It sucks when you're doing a whole bunch of different workouts. But at least you'll have a more accurate calorie burn! The thing I hate the most about that is that it's harder to do on your phone. You can add a topic about it in the feedback board about wanting them to be added. I know it's not the first time it's been brought up, so it might happen if it gets brought up enough.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    If you go to exercise, then My Exercises you have the option to create an exercise, put it the # of minutes and calories burned
  • Dragana_S
    Dragana_S Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great thanks! I did not see that option and I was looking for it!

I record all calorie burn with my Polar watch. I am an addict. I am a Dr, lecturer at university and I do a lot of research in intestinal microbiology and weight gain. So I take my measurements scientifically and very seriously. I measured afterburn over 8 hours after all workouts I do. Do not think my Polar battery is going to last long!!!Turbo fire and HIIT workouts can burn more calories in the afterburn effect then during actual workout. When I did Fire 55 last time I went to work and my heart rate was 104 (normally 75) while sitting at my computer for the next 4 hours until it settled slowly. I burned 500 calories during workout and another 500 in the afterburn during first 8 hours after workout. HIIT burns more in the afterburn than in the workout. So how do you enter the calories correctly???