Starting over and Feeling the Fire..

Options
sadanski
sadanski Posts: 21 Member
Took my last and final hiatus from ME.... I am ready to Put my Self First... This has been a journey.. I love taking care of my Children and Husband and Ironically I take care of people at my job.. But I lost myself in there somewhere.. I am top priorety because at this point I have to be the best me in order to continue this path... I am laying the law at home and not letting any junk come in the door.. I am looking for support here, any other Hot mamas looking to get the ball rolling.. My husband loves me any way I am, which is a hindrance at times because I have become so comfortable in my (puffy) skin around him.. My sister recently lost 70 lbs and is a single hot girl.. I want to feel HOT again.. Not just cute and cuddly... Lets DO thiS!
:smooched:
sA

Replies

• neans29
    neans29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all ,I'm a mother of two and am feeling the same way as you just doing everything for everyone else all the time also caring for extra children within my home .Im looking for extra motivation as well and can give it in return I'm on here every day .it would be great to have someone in the same boat as me :) feel free to add me
  • Paq8243
    Paq8243 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am in a similar situation. My daughter's just turned one and I am still 20 pounds over my pre-mommy weight. I am 32, live in Seattle, and would like to try for a second child in the next year. I have been using MFP and exercising diligently for a few weeks, and have lost 4 pounds! I would like to find some others in a similar situation for support on here. I will add you ladies.
  • jhampton1230
    Options
    Hey!! I feel you I just stepped on the scale and have found out that I am at the heaviest I have ever been. I have a 3yr old and twins that are 9 months old. I put everyone in front of me and it's time I put myself first. I am doing Chalean Extreme and Shakeology. I can't wait to see my results :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Yes. Starting over to try to lose this mommy weight I have put on while breast feeding. Still nursing at night and on weekends but definitely not exclusively so should be able to reduce cals without losing milk supply. Plus baby can do without at this point if needed. Didn't lose it after baby number 1 but hope I'll do better this time around! Let's go do this mamas!